For Cooler Costumes, Look To The Past

costum.gif

Costume.jpg

Excellent Choice
frankenstein60s-70s.jpg

Bustin' out of your own brick wall chest with spider on shoulder. :up:

that looks like it was drawn by either a Cracked Magazine or Mad Magazine artist.

(like maybe Jack Davis or George Woodbridge or one of their followers)

That's because he's a bad guy, Wil. :csad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Again, why would I want to dress up as Willow with Willow exploding out of Willow's chest?...and in this case, exploding out from behind his belt as well?:
4-1.jpg

[/IMG]

Just in case no-one recognises the poor kid dressed as Willow (come on, the cool kids would be Madmartigan) there's a PICTURE OF WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE ON HIS CHEST.

AND HIS NAME.

That's almost world class annoying. If I'd have seen that costume as a kid, I would have been livid. Livid, I tells yuh.

Too bad there's no DOG LIPS costume with a "Little Dog Lips" exploding out from the belt area.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Excellent Choice
frankenstein60s-70s.jpg

Bustin' out of your own brick wall chest with spider on shoulder. :up:

That is so crap, so crap, it's almost beyond the human mind to deal with.

I don't care what the circumstances, I don't care that Halloween is just a bit of fun, I don't care that most of the time the kids are out at night and their costumes won't be seen well enough to scrutinize - NOBODY gives their child that to wear.

It's a Boris Karloff mask and a bit of plastic with a picture of the monster on. Imagine the reaction of the kid's friends. "Hmmm, mask okay - but you really made no effort with the rest did you?"

And that's not even going into the fact that the artist has drawn 'Frankenstein' (as no doubt he'd call him) with fangs and long red claws. Because, y'know, he's a monster.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Too bad there's no DOG LIPS costume with a "Little Dog Lips" exploding out from the belt area.
Nobody wants to see DOG LIPS' Little Dog Lips.
moody.gif

Imagine if you saw a police man, and on the front of his shirt was a big picture of a policeman, and the words, 'POLICE MAN!'

when i was kid my favorite costume was the year when i dressed up in that basic frankenstein costume- but i dumped the polyvinyl "costume " thing (thogh i did and do still love the smell of those things, ahh mem'ries) in favor of a turtle neck, a ratty suit jacket and pants and platform shoes.

but the best part was that in our neighborhoood all te parents giving out candy would ask the kids to take off the masks so they could see who they were "treating".....i'd pull mine off to reveal my whole face made up in Frankenstein make-up! like i was really him under the mask! grrr! boo!

i was a genius:csad:

Kevin Roegele said:
Imagine if you saw a police man, and on the front of his shirt was a big picture of a policeman, and the words, 'POLICE MAN!'

i would not allow myself to be arrested by such a man.

maxwell's demon said:
when i was kid my favorite costume was the year when i dressed up in that basic frankenstein costume- but i dumped the polyvinyl "costume " thing (thogh i did and do still love the smell of those things, ahh mem'ries) in favor of a turtle neck, a ratty suit jacket and pants and platform shoes.

but the best part was that in our neighborhoood all te parents giving out candy would ask the kids to take off the masks so they could see who they were "treating".....i'd pull mine off to reveal my whole face made up in Frankenstein make-up! like i was really him under the mask! grrr! boo!

Wow, you're like Lon Chaney Jr......Jr!

maxwell's demon said:

you are homo-superior

maxwell's demon said:
i would not allow myself to be arrested by such a man.

"Is there a doctor in the house?"
"Yeah, I am, check out my picture of a stereotypical cartoon doctor on my shirt and the word 'doctor' under it."

Dammit, I'm going to be thinking about this for ages now. Curse you Wilhelm for making it this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"