Comics X-men Costumes

^Can't remember??? Mind posting a pic?

^Can't remember??? Mind posting a pic?
Im referring to this

rogue-bigcostume9.jpg

I really loved this costume on her. Probably my favorite after her classic X-men Blue costume

rogue-bigcostume5.jpg

These 2 were her absolute worsts. Hated them

rogue-bigcostume3.jpg
rogue-bigcostume2.jpg

Here are my favourites:

Rogue
196192-rogue_400.jpg

Storm
Storm-bigcostume2.jpg

Astonishing
astonishing_xmen_unstoppable.jpg

New X-men
newx-men.jpg

Bonus Rogue (since she's my favourite X-men, and the 80's punk X-men ruled)
117393-rogue_400.jpg

I think the black costume loooks better on storm than the white costume. what do u guys think??

Storm's best costume by far - none of that "Goddess" or "African royalty" pretentious bollocks with the tiara's and bracelets and flowing rubbish. Plus, Its blue and gold team colours. I always like it when the individual costumes at least respect the team colours of the original five.

Storm_Wallpaper_01.jpg

The tiara design is still represented there. Check out her forearms...

I liked that Storm costume. I know alot of people hated her 2 long strands of hair on teh side. I liked it post X-men 71 when she had long hair and the tiara but didnt like that it lacked the "cape" or whatever you want to call it

favourite costume - covered rogue and storm. just choosing random characters now

I couldn't agree more. That Jim Lee costume is pretty much the worst thing ever drawn.

Like you could even know that.

Love the Punk Rogue look. Worst costume HAS to go to the Wolverine/Dog/Rag over the face/licked Scott look. Ugh.

No, I'm pretty sure it is the worst thing ever drawn. I singlehandedly looked at every drawing ever made throughout history, and there were none worse. :)

As for Bishop, I suppose his current costume is his best, but that's not saying much :oldrazz:

No, I'm pretty sure it is the worst thing ever drawn. I singlehandedly looked at every drawing ever made throughout history, and there were none worse. :)

As for Bishop, I suppose his current costume is his best, but that's not saying much :oldrazz:
I cant even remember what his current costume looks like

He's back to wearing that one? That one (together with all the space suits, really) was pretty cool. I like the suit from when he came back from space/alternate earth thingy with Fitzroy and stuff.

Gotta say, if the artist keeps the massiveness of the shoulderpads and gloves and bits down to a snesible size, then this one does beat his post AoA suit, which was my favourite. Might be the not having long hair that made that cooler though

Those female character costumes usually look nicer than male ones, yet all seem to lack of any real protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"