The Dark Knight Fourth Teaser Poster!

I didn't like the first poster much, but these new ones are really awesome. This one's my favorite.

I just google searched for TDK posters and this image is on about 10 different sites...it's scary seeing my reflection everywhere.

hehe was just wondering, don't really care but this poster was suggesting something or so i think
And is the suit purple or bluish gray? Is his hair green, brown-green, green with brown shoe polish, dry, or wet? And why aren't people on the street looking at him funny? Just kidding - most people seem happy enough with the poster, so hopefully we can avoid a million questions like that!

I just google searched for TDK posters and this image is on about 10 different sites...it's scary seeing my reflection everywhere.

You're e-famous. :D

Savor it, as it will be gone very soon. :ninja:

Yeah, clearly. ...because it contains dismembered fingers and/or other assorted body parts sent through 50 Photoshop filters?

:huh:

No, I'm guessing the stark white background (unusual for a horror movie like "Saw"), the non-standard typography (handwritten blood smear and distressed "grunge" type, versus, say Trajan or some modern, clean sans serif title like you see on most movie posters) and the desaturated, monochrome-ish figure (Joker or body parts).

No, they're not exact matches. Of course not. But they're similar in the three main areas above. Point is, it's not your standard dark/black, "actors faces in half-light, all displayed around each other" movie poster look (pick any movie based on a John Grisham book), which has really become overdone, and has become a "In a world..."-level cliché.

I like this fourth poster. I like that it's clever and eye-catching, gives you a hint of the menace and threat represented by the character, gives you a slight, unsettling glimpse and, is humorous in a twisted kind of way (that painted "smile" and Joker standing right behind it.

I like this poster way more than the other three. The brick wall one was okay, the "Batman looking over the city" looks very "Star Wars" to me ("Darth Vader overlooking Coruscant") and the "Joker in the street, back to the camera" is certainly nice but nothing special or unique. A "look at it once or twice, and that's it" type of deal.

But I love this fourth one! This one, I keep going back to and looking at; I haven't done that with the other three, so...

I think WB should send me a free poster since so many sites are using my image...a boy can dream right? =P

Hey, you know what? We still haven't got our Dent campaign poster yet. :|

Just wish comeone could post a hi-res image of the 4th Joker poster (the SAW Version??:hoboj: )

this is my favorite yet, thanks LongHalloween

yeah totally. Does anyone know where a non-cell phone pic of the joker poster is?

I'm sure this one may fit the tone of the movie well, but I don't like it much. I prefer the blue tinted international posters- I thought those were masterful.

1213072115.jpg

Are we sure it's real? Looks the same as the pictures released a few weeks ago
TwoJokersFull.jpg

i''m not sure though.

Lol yeah its real, he still has to pose for the posters. We just happened to get hold of that pic.

Are those white arms?? :wow: :wow:

At this point, i don't care if Joker is perma-white or not but i wouldn't be opposed to it if you know what i mean :cwink: be cool if it was actually white arms

Are we sure it's real? Looks the same as the pictures released a few weeks ago
TwoJokersFull.jpg

i''m not sure though.

Yes, they're real. Like many said, they seen 'em at theaters. Look around & you'll find it.

And while the poster show his pose is same as the first one, the hands pose are a little different. They both are open fingers, but different pose if you look hard enough. ;)

Dear sweet mericiful gods, this poster is a creepy thing of beauty...........

That's the creepiest so far! I like it a lot! :hoboj:
It gives me a Nosferatu kind of feel...:
nosferatu_83.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"