Sequels FOX Shared Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could they do to bring together the F4 and X-Men?

Nothing. Fox should let 'er go and focus on an "X-Universe."

I could see FOX doing it though.

me too, in fact that was one of the first things I thought once the shared universe idea started.

Age of Apocalypse has the potential to be the biggest thing Fox could do with the X-Men universe, so with F4 reboot coming before next x-men sequel, Ive always thought this could be in the cards.

and if we take into account Singer words at Fantasia fest that he's planning a Marvel mash up, well...... it sounds more likely than unlikely.

I agree with def that Xforce+OT X-Men vs Apocalypse+4 horsemen would be pretty epic itself, but... who knows whats the level of ambition that Fox/Millar/Singer/and producers has right now.

I don't say the whole "give the rights back" thing but the idea of two MCU's just makes me cringe. Atleast Sony realise that people would rather see Spidey in the MCU than an MCU based on the Spider-Man universe.

I don't say the whole "give the rights back" thing but the idea of two MCU's just makes me cringe. Atleast Sony realise that people would rather see Spidey in the MCU than an MCU based on the Spider-Man universe.
Even when reading the comics I've always felt that X-Men should be and already feels like a separate universe. Theres enough characters and mythology that it can be as big and diverse. Mutants are their own story and shouldn't be mixed with Iron Man and Cap etc... Spider-Man is one guy and his villains, there's not enough for a SpideyCU... He would.fit right in with the MCU, mutants not so much.

Even when reading the comics I've always felt that X-Men should be and already feels like a separate universe. Theres enough characters and mythology that it can be as big and diverse. Mutants are their own story and shouldn't be mixed with Iron Man and Cap etc... Spider-Man is one guy and his villains, there's not enough for a SpideyCU... He would.fit right in with the MCU, mutants not so much.

Yea. Sony are only building up to things in solo films like Death Of Gwen Stacy and Sinister Six.

Sony could do something no other movies have done. Tell a story about a side character with the hero dropping in from their series to help out.

Like an Agent Venom or Black Cat movie that has Spider-Man as a supporting character and have it take place between his main movies

What could they do to bring together the F4 and X-Men?

They have a chance for a connection in DOFP. I'm sure their will be other chances for characters to show up each other's films. I just don't think there will be a film specifically written to bring the two together, at least not for an extremely long time. Since the F4 are looked at as celebrities and X-men are looked at more in fear they could explore that. But I don't think an AOA film would benefit from the F4. Maybe a Galactus story but I wouldn't think they would want X-men stealing the show from F4 or Silver Surfer for that story either. They are both teams so combining them would be interesting for screen time since you would be dealing with at least 8-10 leads. Sharing would be tough.

Last edited:
yeah, with F4 in 2015, and next X-Men movie more than likely in 2017, and being basically a X-Men movie, a possible f4/XMen crossover could happen in 2018/2019 at the very soon.

In that case, Fox should give it the greenlight with enough time, obviously, and should be filmed almost right after next X-Men sequel, so... it will take some time for it, definetly.

Galactus is more of a FF villain, but I feel like if Fantastic Four needs an assistance of a superhero team in order to defeat a villain, it should be Galactus. With X-Men, maybe Onslaught and not Apocalypse.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think the X-Men really needed the assistance of another superhero/superhero team in Marvel Comics like Spidey, Avengers, FF, etc... in order to defeat Apocalypse. And in film, I don't think they need to work with FF just to defeat Apocalypse/

Heck, if FOX finally portrays Doctor Doom correctly, then I could see him being dangerous enough to force a team up, he's that badass.

Well he was the lead villain for the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance videogame.

Fox could do their own version of 'The Private War of Dr. Doom.'

I think Apocalypse would be the most epic villain for a possible team-up movie.

Galactus being the next option. But since I love the X-Men universe much more, I preffer a X-Men villain :D

Would you really want the F4 taking away screen time from the X-Men when they finally fight Apocaylpse though? Alot of people seem to complain on X-Men screen time as it is.

Last edited:
Galactus, Dr. Doom and Magneto are villains who could easily spark a crossover between FOX's franchises

Would you really want the F4 taking away screen time from the X-Men when they finally fight Apocaylpse though? Alot of people seem to complain on X-Men screen time as it is.

Of course not! lol. I posted it on previous page, Id preffer a X-Force + X-Men team up 10times over a f4/XMen crossover.

But if Fox wants to do it, then Id preffer Apocalypse over Doom, Galactus or any other f4 villain.

But taking into account OT cast, with around 11/12 members, more X-Force line up of 5 members. That would be an awesome list of 17 main characters to play with against Sinister, 4 Horsemen and Apocalypse, and they could even sent a few students to fight, if needed. So yeah, we really dont need f4 helping them.

A Skype call between Xavier and Mr. Fantastic would be great!

I'd like to see a Mr Fantastic and Beast discussion.

yeah, thats my personal option too. it makes sense that both know each other, so would be cool to see them together on a science conference or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"