Sequels FOX Shared Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom could work.

Yes but I think they should save him for Fantastic Four.

But I feel like if we get a cross-over movie, I want to see Magneto and Dr. Doom work together.
But taking into account OT cast, with around 11/12 members, more X-Force line up of 5 members. That would be an awesome list of 17 main characters to play with against Sinister, 4 Horsemen and Apocalypse, and they could even sent a few students to fight, if needed.

It seems like 1 overcrowded cast to me.

Last edited:
Yes but I think they should save him for Fantastic Four.

Of course. I'd be pissed if they both fought Doom for the first time. I think he's a re-usable villain that can go to bigger extremes in sequels though.

Fantastic Four/ X-Men crossover? Please no, i'dd rather see them expand on the x-men franchise.

This :up:

If I want Fantastic Four, I'll watch a Fantastic Four movie.

No Fantastic Four with my X-Men, please.

going back to XForce, once this movie comes and Fox moves to next XMen sequel, which Xforce member would you like to see interacting with the X-Men?

I mean, before a possible XMen crossover between both teams

going back to XForce, once this movie comes and Fox moves to next XMen sequel, which Xforce member would you like to see interacting with the X-Men?

I mean, before a possible XMen crossover between both teams

Cable or Archangel probably...

Id go with Cable too, mainly because if he's the leader of XForce, it would be a good move to show main X-Men know his existence and the existence of X-Force.

with Angel, I would already have him in the school with the rest, but it would be great to see his role expanded in both teams. With Cyclops sending Warren to help Cable and his team. That would be perfect, not to mention pretty badass.

How do we know the two will cross-over? (X-Force and X-Men)

no announcement, confirmation or interview yet.

Although Millar teased the possibilities of the x-men universe in itself some time ago, and we have the recent words by Singer regarding a Marvel mash up he is working on.

So the possibility is there, definetly.

Hmmm, I think FOX should wait to see the box-office performance of DOFP. I think if DOFP ends up as the biggest/top grossing X-Men movie to date. The next X-Men movie should be a direct sequel to it to maximize the popularity of DOFP. And if DOFP ends up just doing okay, there would be a lot of questions with X-Force's box-office potential.

Marvel Mash Up leads me to think it's a X-Men/FF cross-over. If it was X Force and X Men then they would have called it an X-Men Mash Up.

I know, but what if it is....... X-Men/FF/XForce mash up? :funny:

That would be crazy, lol

but you know what, something tells me Singer is feeling more ambitious than ever

That would be crazy, lol

but you know what, something tells me Singer is feeling more ambitious than ever

If I saw XForce and XMen together I'd still see them as the same franchise but the FF in there means that it would be an actual "mash up".

definetly.

But honestly, just to see both X-Men and XForce in the same movie, and with an epic storyline and villain..... :awesome: :awesome:

That would be incredible. It would be like watching one of those huge x-men crossovers in the comics but on the big screen.

Fox and Singer have a great universe in their hands, so fingers crossed they have another event in mind for next years.

I feel like the mutants of two superhero teams would just overcrowd FF. So I don't like that idea.

If I saw XForce and XMen together I'd still see them as the same franchise but the FF in there means that it would be an actual "mash up".

Agreed. X-Force is just another branch of X-Men. Thats why FOX can never copy MCU's model even if FOX releases a dozen of X-Men spin-offs (solo or team) because all of them will just fall into X-Men's category.

X-Men's only chance in having a Marvel mash-up/team-up like what happened to Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Captain America in the Avengers is if FOX let X-Men and Fantastic Four team-up in a movie. I'm definitely up for this idea, because I'm sure it will get people's interest especially if the FF reboot turned to be a big success!

The thing is though that Avengers was a team of solo heroes. A big X-crossover with teams could be up to like 10 or 15 heroes!

The thing is though that Avengers was a team of solo heroes. A big X-crossover with teams could be up to like 10 or 15 heroes!

Solo heroes that had their own franchise/movies.

Before the Avengers came out, I know a lot of people who didn't know Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America are connected and were going to appear in 1 movie. Most people only became aware of it when the advertisement/promos/trailer for The Avengers came out. Those 4 were seen as their own thing first.

Even if X-Force doesn't work with the X-Men yet in their 1st film, people will have an idea that its a X-Men spin-off right away.

Well, original trilogy/movies had 12 famous x-men, so deppending if Cyclops and Jean return, or just Cyclops, we could have 11 X-Men + 5 XForce members, so that would be 16 heroes, without counting possible new secondary mutants. And lets not forget about the villains, of course.

A X-Men crossover like that would be HEAVY, and pretty epic.

If Jeff signs a pretty solid cast for XForce, with some well known actors and a few talented new comers, once they return for the crossover they would be more known and the audience would be a bit more familiar with them, so it would do great numbers, similar to DOFP. Since we would have the full OT cast back. That in itself is a huge appeal, since most of them are really well known.

But at the end of the day, we dont need to worry about money and boxoffice, if DOFP is huge, next X-Men event would be huge too, since the audience would be even bigger.

If DC aren't going to rival Marvel then FOX should.

both studios will create their universes.

so all fans should be happy. Which studio gets the most money, thats not my business, I just want more x-men movies :D

In my opinion FOX should just do their own thing. They don't need to copy the model of MCU/DC to be successful.

Considering that Bryan Singer re-ignited superhero cinema, Fox should not be worried about emulating the success of the MCU. DC's shared universe is a joke at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"