The Dark Knight Rises Fox's daughter better be in the next movie

I'm black...plus I would audition for the role.

I didn't even know Fox had a daughter.

Maybe Bruce Wayne will have some Jungle Fever lol.

yes... her name should be changed to patience and should be played by halle berry....

hahaha. just kidding, of course. :)

Lucius Fox, Commissoner Loeb, Earle's secretary Jessica, at least one of League of Shadows ninjas... There doesn't seem to be a particular lack of black people in Gotham.

Not that there shouldn't be more, it doesn't matter either way, it's just I wondered why you were bothered by it?

Riven said:
Lucius Fox, Commissoner Loeb, Earle's secretary Jessica, at least one of League of Shadows ninjas... There doesn't seem to be a particular lack of black people in Gotham.

Not that there shouldn't be more, it doesn't matter either way, it's just I wondered why you were bothered by it?

ok, thats like 3 black ppl in the city of gotham...Gotham can't be THAT white...black ppl commit a lot of crime too :D

Plus, I'm African American...though it doesn't REALLY matter...I just like seeing people like me portrayed in film (culturally speaking)

vibeke_T said:
ok, thats like 3 black ppl in the city of gotham...Gotham can't be THAT white...black ppl commit a lot of crime too :D

Plus, I'm African American...though it doesn't REALLY matter...I just like seeing people like me portrayed in film (culturally speaking)
Three prominent characters in the film, not just three people in all of Gotham... :p

I understand though, it's good to have a solid mix of ethnicities in films like this, that take place in these huge multicultural cities. Though at the moment there's really not that much to complain about, I think, though there's always room for improvement.

I agree. More black people. Especially in Arkham:joker:

Seriously though, there's no need for there to be more black people in Batman movies. Not every minority has to be represented in a movie. Diversity Issues aren't a part of Batman. Gotham City is a primarily white city.

Spidey-Boy said:
Hell, there weren't any asians but no one is saying there needs to be more asians.
Were you asleep during the first hour of the movie? ;)

(yeah, I know what you mean, no worries :D )

What about Captain McKenzie "Hardback" Bock and Detective Crispus Allen?

Riven said:
Were you asleep during the first hour of the movie? ;)

(yeah, I know what you mean, no worries :D )

Oh shut up:mad::o:(

Riven said:
Three prominent characters in the film, not just three people in all of Gotham... :p

I understand though, it's good to have a solid mix of ethnicities in films like this, that take place in these huge multicultural cities. Though at the moment there's really not that much to complain about, I think, though there's always room for improvement.

yeah, these are just slacker complaints...BB is my friggin dream come true

Riven said:

Loeb's black in the movie? Heh, I thought he was white like he was in YO.

I REALLY have to see the damn movie. :mad:

vibeke_T said:
)

Yeah way to defend black folks

vibeke_T said:
I'm black...plus I would audition for the role.

you'd have to pass OUR audition first...where's your headshot??

i vote for lauryn hill...she is gorgeous.

DarkKnightJRK said:
Loeb's black in the movie? Heh, I thought he was white like he was in YO.

I REALLY have to see the damn movie. :mad:

you haven't seen the movie?? *gasp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"