The Dark Knight Rises Fox's daughter better be in the next movie

We the Black Panthers will fuel the next wave

vibeke_T said:
i guess so...

how do you think it could be possible to do croc? there is a disease that makes one's skin appear reptilian
There is such a skin disorder in real life that the one Croc has was based on. I don't remember what it was called but I heard about it and saw some pictures a couple of years back. I'm still holding out that Croc could work in a realistic Bat-verse. TDK should give us a better idea of where Nolan is drawing the line.

Croc can work. Really he's just a strong dude with a skn disorder.

Just him being a good enough villian to give big screen cred to is the hard part. He might end up overhauled:o

He doesn't have to be B&R Bane to be someone's henchman.:whatever:

Plus, unlike with Bane, having him working for another villain would be consistant with Croc from the comics.

Well in MOTB Bane worked for The Penguin but still acted like he owed The Penguin and Rubert Thorne.

Point is, as long as the writing stays as great as BB, there's no reason that Killer Croc working for another villain with turn out anything Bane in B&R.

Spidey-Bat said:
I agree. More black people. Especially in Arkham:joker:

Seriously though, there's no need for there to be more black people in Batman movies. Not every minority has to be represented in a movie. Diversity Issues aren't a part of Batman. Gotham City is a primarily white city.

Heh. You really kill me sometimes man.

This has turned into a crazy bull**** thread.
"Black people commit crime too"
"There doesn't need to be black people in Gotham b/c there aren't that many anyway"

Are you guys serious man? You have to be kidding right?

YES WE ARE KIDDING...this is the super hero hype not the friggin pentagon...dear god. PLUS I AM BLACK...It's called irony

nothing lol...not a thing.

i know in BTAS she was a mechanic with her dad...when he was a mechanic...

vibeke_T said:
YES WE ARE KIDDING...this is the super hero hype not the friggin pentagon...dear god. PLUS I AM BLACK...It's called irony

Nah. You're black? Guess what, me too. And this **** is far from funny. Gotham city doesn't need more black people? Oh, cause like three is enough, right? That's probably not what he meant, but damn, surely you can understand that that might be taken the wrong way. That **** is just not funny to me. Black people commit crime too? Yeah, he was joking but damn, ya know? You can atleast see where I'm coming from.

vibeke_T said:
nothing lol...not a thing.

i know in BTAS she was a mechanic with her dad...when he was a mechanic...

BTW that was not Lucious.

really? dang...are you sure?

Ibn (son of...) it is quite funny...hmmm...are you at museum of black superheroes?

Ibn said:
BTW that was not Lucious.

my mistake...and yeah, his daughter still did nothing.

who was the black mechanic dude in BTAS?

Actually, I believe Luscious might have a son (or 2) and maybe a daugther. But, they're both young kids. Maybe pre-teens. I think they showed up in the final Devin Grayson issue in Gotham Knights, where Bruce visits the Fox household to see Lucious' wife and kids since Fox was still in the hospital from his heart attack.

The mechanic's name was Earl. Earl Cooper.

His daugther's name was Marva Cooper.

vibeke_T said:
really? dang...are you sure?

Ibn (son of...) it is quite funny...hmmm...are you at museum of black superheroes?

:( ? Eh? You're gonna have to spell that one out for me. And, this is a wierd question but, do you live in Maryland?

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Actually, I believe Luscious might have a son (or 2) and maybe a daugther. But, they're both young kids. Maybe pre-teens. I think they showed up in the final Devin Grayson issue in Gotham Knights, where Bruce visits the Fox household to see Lucious' wife and kids since Fox was still in the hospital from his heart attack.

The mechanic's name was Earl. Earl Cooper.

His daugther's name was Marva Cooper.

Yeah. He was Lucious Jr. I don't know where I know that from though.

Ibn said:
:( ? Eh? You're gonna have to spell that one out for me. And, this is a wierd question but, do you live in Maryland?

google or yahoo "The Museum of Black Superheroes"

and No, I live in California...sorry

Ibn said:
Yeah. He was Lucious Jr. I don't know where I know that from though.
yeah, he has a Lucious Jr.

and damnit...they can b.s. fox's daughter to make her at least a young adult and they could even have his son in there....come to think of it...maybe one of them could get killed by joker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"