Franco: "I do get action"

D'Artagnan

Civilian
Reaction score
James Franco lets slip the tiniest titbits in the new Total Film.

"I can't talk about it, people already have got in trouble for talking about the film."

"Put it this way; I do get some action sequences, but I can't talk about them. The movie's going to be amazing."

"I can't talk about it, people already have got in trouble for talking about the film."

I'd also like to know who these people were? :D Kirsten? lakiamai? Mr. Church???

lordofthenerds said:
Thanks, but do you have a link?

You don't believe me? ;)

Wait until other UK readers of Total Film arrive. Franco is questioned about Spidey, but he keeps refusing to say anything. What I posted is literally all he gives away.

Yeah links, photos etc....
Only kidding mate, I have total film and its in there, sadly people wont believe what they dont see with their own two eyes here. I got bashed for not wanting to take pics of the X3 books that are in store. I was asked to take pics so to prove it then this kid would go and buy it!!!! Some kids eh

http://www.totalfilm.com/latest_issues/june_2006

WILLEM DAFOE
Bobby Peru... the loony from Speed 2... Jesus... and now, the President’s adviser in American Dreamz – on his craft, his versatility and scaring kids with his leeriest Green Goblin face.

JAMES FRANCO
...And speaking of the Green Goblin, we try to steer his screen son towards a chat about comicbook revenge. But, instead, have a good old chinwag about medieval romance Tristan & Isolde.

Is that "sequences"? ;)

Sounds cool. Oh, and I believe you guys.

D'Artagnan said:

"Put it this way; I do get some action sequences, but I can't talk about them. The movie's going to be amazing."

For what it's worth I do believe you especially since I see Franco's name. But I find it weird it's the June issue

Could you type up at least the questions relating to Spider-man 3? It would be nice to see altogether...

Is there anything from Willem Dafoe's interview?

Hmmm Technically he got action in the first movie, WIth Mary Jane!WoooooooooooOOOOooooo! In all seriousness he was blown up had to run all over the place, in 2 he wrassled with Dock Ock and almost offed Peter, so it really depends on how much and what kind of action.

POWdER-man said:
For what it's worth I do believe you especially since I see Franco's name. But I find it weird it's the June issue

It's the current issue. Franco has a film out to promote. Obviously they asked him a few Spider-Man questions. Why is that weird?

POEdER-man said:
Could you type up at least the questions relating to Spider-man 3? It would be nice to see altogether...

There's no point, Franco refuses to answer any questions. All he says is what I typed in the first post.

Hmmm I wonder why, now, everyone is suddenly concerned about secrecy. I wonder if Raimi cracked the whip.

D'Artagnan said:
It's the current issue. Franco has a film out to promote. Obviously they asked him a few Spider-Man questions. Why is that weird?

I just meant it was weird that on the link I provided, they have it listed as the June issue, but of course we are only in April right now....But whatever the case thanks for the information...:up:

It's kind of sad that we all need so much proof to accept news, I wish we could track down all the people who post fake stuff and just throttle em. It make people nervous to post actual news. Thanks for this interesting tidbit :D

POWdER-man said:
I just meant it was weird that on the link I provided, they have it listed as the June issue, but of course we are only in April right now....But whatever the case thanks for the information...:up:

June is the cover month. That's just how modern magazine publishing schedules work these days.

So what kind of action do you think he means, GG action or Harry Osborn action?

POWdER-man said:

well its the june issue because we are in april, in the uk its like that. If a magazine is released in january it will say february on the cover. thats how it is down here :up: Some magazines are like this and i dnt know why maybe im wrong but it could be the date to notify the retailer to remove the magazine of the shelf.

The date on the cover of magazines is the date they are to be pulled from the shelves.

It means he'll be bangin' Gwen Stacy, like the Goblin in the comics, don't pretend like you don't know.:O

He does infact say that in the new issue. It's inbetween a section with Willem Dafoe.

Visionary said:
It means he'll be bangin' Gwen Stacy, like the Goblin in the comics, don't pretend like you don't know.:O

"Can he say "Bang my girlfiend" on TV"
---Stewie

D'Artagnan said:

THE THREAD TITLE IS HORRIBLY MISLEADING; I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT FRANCO'S SEXUAL ESCAPADES WITH THE FEMALE CAST MEMBERS. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"