Funny things that happened at your job?

Dkim

Ooh La La
Reaction score
Title says it all. (sorry if this thread already is here somewere :o )

So an old men (atleast in his 70s) comes to the counter to bring some own recorded video's (I work temparly at a second hand shop)

Me: All of those are in good state?
Guy: Yes, they are...... (whole story about old movies he recorded)
Me: Great, Can you name the one without a sticker on it so I can name it.
Guy: uhmmm, lesbian girls (really quit)
Me: I'm sorry can you repeat that?
Guy: lesbian girls
Me: *grins*
Guy: What are you laughing about? :cmad:

I laughed so hard after it, such an old guy having those ''movies''.

Now it's you're turn.

:yay:

Here’s one that happen alil while back, at my work
it was a pretty hot summer day
I see this woman (pretty hot looking) getting out of her car, so, nature I checked her out as she walked away, (I only really saw her from behind) and I notices, her butt is completely soaked
I am like, did she pee herself?, did she have a sweaty a$$?, or what? It was bugging me out, kinda gross, right
but, late I see the same woman coming back out, and I see her front
and her top was soaked too
turns out, she was wearing a wit bikini under her dress

ok, got one more
(didn't actually happen at work, but, pretty funny)
I was at a tux rental place with my friend, doing a test fitting
(I was going to be a groomsmen at his wedding)
we were trying the suits on, I finished first, and was waiting outside the dressing rooms for him to come out, and the lady working the counter (who as pretty good looking) goes back to check on him, (he must of been having trouble hanging his suit back up, or something) so, she walk back out calling to me, saying...

"I hope your hung, better then your friend it there" lol

not even really even thinking about it, I asked back, "why don’t you take a look" then unzipped the suit bag I was holding

she like, "looks good"

my friend, (listing from the dressing room) and even some other guys in the shop, started just cracking up

Hmm, me and my co workers were pulled over after work. Didnt get a ticket and afterwards our driver was pretty shaken, so seeing that was pretty funny. I get the same way when I've been pulled over so it was a good laugh.

One time at a past job as a waiter, I was taking food down and I dropped most of it. Luckily there were not a lot of people to feed so no one really cared that much. When I bought it up later that day, the cart's wheel popped off, most people laughed cause its happened more than once.

Hearing these older people talk about their perverted thoughts lol it wasnt funny at the time, but I can laugh at it now.

Last Summer I was working in a big Financial Company. A new girl was hired and she was trained in for about two days. On the 3rd day she was given her own desk, computer etc. etc.

She meant to send an e-mail to her friend, but by mistake sent to admin which means she sent it to every one of her colleagues, everyone in management, in HR, and even to the board execs. What did the e-mail say?

"I'm so bored and the guy that's sitting next me really smells!" :funny:

*I was not that smelly guy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"