FX's The Americans

There are a couple of more from the shoot...is the 2nd one too risque for the Hype, I'm unsure.

Keri-Russell--GQ-Magazine--01.jpg

Keri-Russell--GQ-Magazine--03.jpg

They're really using sex to sell the second season. Can't blame them since it sells, and there was lots of sex in season one.

Oh my goodness :hubba

Say what?

There were a lot of sex scenes in the first season. Since it's FX they made sure to show plenty of butt cheeks for a non-premium cable show. lol

I was excited when I saw the teaser on FX the other night and then I remembered that I have to endure Martha again. :argh:

I was excited when I saw the teaser on FX the other night and then I remembered that I have to endure Martha again. :argh:

A terrible character with a terrible storyline so far in what is otherwise a great show. :cmad:

They doing a great Job with their promos, I cant wait for an actual trailer.

Can't wait until next week. I'm going to have a killer tv show week with this, Almost Human, Walking Dead, and Banshee on in the same week. Thank you tv gods.

Rewatching the first season. Can't help but see Stuttering Barry every time Richard Thomas is on screen though lol

Nice! I gotta say, I'm really digging this show a lot more not waiting week to week. I was so bored last year during season 1 but I'm breezing through it now.

Glad to see there's a thread for this show. I absolutely love it and can't wait for season 2.

That's one crazy ass marriage Philip and Elizabeth have.:funny:

Watched the late night reruns of the first season to catch up. I am so happy I did. Great, great show.

Yea, I am really glad I rewatched the first season cuz now I'm excited! Forgot all about Phillip marrying Martha and Stan's partner getting killed. This next season is gonna be awesome!

back on tonight

A good start to season 2. Man that Paige she's really suspicious of her parents now.:funny: I think by season end she'll maybe confront her parents.

The restaurant scene. You knew that guy was dead the moment he started to brag about the knife being used to kill Russians. I noticed Phillips had his disguise covered down to the smallest detail. Country music in the car. lol

Damn that was a hot hotel scene with Elizabeth.

Lesson for Paige: Now she knows why her mom eats bacon in the morning. Because she had sausage the night before. :o Quit being so nosy.

I wonder if the deaths of the other Russian agents were part of the new Russian's guys plan to give Beeman and the US something to chase. Whatever the case, that was f'd up that they killed their daughter too.

Last edited:
I agree man especially killing the kid but then again Philip killed that kid in the restaurant when I thought he'd let him go.

Oh and that Nina oh so innocent playing both sides me thinks.

That part where Philip's wig fell off gave me so much life. :lmao: Looks like whoever killed the Russian family will be a big plot point this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"