G8: Still Just As Action-Packed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: soon you will be having angry/makeup sex!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I certainly hope so. Going from 1 to 2x daily to nada for so many days has really put me in a cranky, pissed off mood. :csad:

I feel like a junkie in withdrawal. And I really and sincerely hope that sonofa feels the same way. LOL

I certainly hope so. Going from 1 to 2x daily to nada for so many days has really put me in a cranky, pissed off mood. :csad:

I feel like a junkie in withdrawal. And I really and sincerely hope that sonofa feels the same way. LOL

1. Whoa oh whoa, so much info...

2. Of course you'd feel like a junkie when something you want is gone...

I can't believe y'all are still doing the silent treatment! The issue you have is obvious, I don't understand why he's acting that way. ;o

But, I don't know him, so.

Wow new thread ! Havn't visited this thread, (probably because ive had nothing happen in my life at all...except gt back into sports lol).well actually this board for a while. How's everyone?

Same old, nice to meet you Scarlettess! What sports you been into?

Awesome avy, btw.

I can't believe y'all are still doing the silent treatment! The issue you have is obvious, I don't understand why he's acting that way. ;o

But, I don't know him, so.

Seems like things are getting a little back to normal. We went out for breakfast this morning and apologies were exchanged.

Longest. Standoff. EVER. :csad:

Seems like things are getting a little back to normal. We went out for breakfast this morning and apologies were exchanged.

Longest. Standoff. EVER. :csad:

Who apologised first? :oldrazz:

Well... I hope thats the end of it for you guys and you can get back to normal.

Same old, nice to meet you Scarlettess! What sports you been into?

Awesome avy, btw.

Thanks nice to meet u too! and thankyou, love the colours of the suit in that shot :word: I like your sig :woot:

I use to be kinda a sporta-holic until i damaged my back a couple years back and just stopped, so yeah its nice to finally get back into some. At the mo it's mostly Badminton, swimming and running.

Last edited:
Schweet! Swimming is a way of life in Florida.. lol. Since I've been between jobs (bored out of my mind) I've been doing a lot of swimming and tennis/raquetball.

And yeah, I need to see Spidey again!

Who apologised first? :oldrazz:

Well... I hope thats the end of it for you guys and you can get back to normal.

He apologized first. He realized he had been a total ash about what was really a simple thing. And I apologized for kicking him out of the bed. :funny:

We are all made up now and extremely content. LOL :oldrazz:

Congrats on your newfound....contentment, LS. :cwink:

Thanks Schloss! He even got me a CD as a gift.

You know how he broke the ice to apologize? He burned a copy of this saucy-ash song and slipped the CD under the bathroom door while I was showering. Since it was a copy there was no song title written on it, so I HAD to listen to it to get his message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27Z6eiTI84&feature=BFa&list=PL39620295FC394616

Then we got into a mini-argument about who was "the girl". Isn't that terrible?!?!? LOL :funny:

Y'all too caught up it masculinity bs if you ask me. Haha. Glad he apologized though. That's truly awesome.

Y'all too caught up it masculinity bs if you ask me. Haha. Glad he apologized though. That's truly awesome.

Perhaps.

I think because he sent the CD to me, he was saying the neighbors know his name. He's such a cocky bastard. But it was a fun little argument, nothing serious that time. That move definitely broke the ice because it forced us to laugh. And after you've had a non-speaking stand-off for some days, you're happy to laugh again.

But the song definitely inspired us to figure out who could get the other guy "stressin" as the song states.

I :hrt: that dude. He just makes me go sheesh and wowzers!

I like seeing Schloss in red. :atp:

It feels right.

as opposed to horribly horribly wrong. :o

I like seeing Schloss in red. :atp:

It feels right.

as opposed to horribly horribly wrong. :o

Yes it does. :up:

However, I just like seeing you here on Hype. That feels even right-er. LOL :)

Thanks Schloss! He even got me a CD as a gift.

You know how he broke the ice to apologize? He burned a copy of this saucy-ash song and slipped the CD under the bathroom door while I was showering. Since it was a copy there was no song title written on it, so I HAD to listen to it to get his message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27Z6eiTI84&feature=BFa&list=PL39620295FC394616

Then we got into a mini-argument about who was "the girl". Isn't that terrible?!?!? LOL :funny:

You're the girl. It's generally the man's role to burn media, particularly when it's urban music like that. Sorry dude, it's the law. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"