BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those women could play inhabitants of Thermyscira(and should if WB has any sense). Diana clearly standing out for obvious reasons.
If this was to be the current 52 run, it's all right there.

I was just thinking pretty much exactly that, lol.

This is truly exquiste...simply stunning!!

gal_gadot_wonder_woman_by_jeffach_d7fmkpr.jpg

My hypothesis: "fanboy goggles" have a similar effect to beer goggles.

They love wonder woman and DC so much that they genuinely believe all this nonsense being written about Gadot.

Gadot looks NOTHING like that swimmer. And no, she's not the hottest of the FnF women, lol.
[YT]opyv8kbhpZQ[/YT]

Is that Gal's actual head or just her face pasted onto a head? The shape of it looks a bit different to hers like it's wider or something.

Otherwise, nice work. :up:

Is that Gal's actual head or just her face pasted onto a head? The shape of it looks a bit different to hers like it's wider or something.

Otherwise, nice work. :up:
At first, I didn't recognize her. Looks more like Olivia Munn. :o

movies-fast-and-furious-6-uk-premiere-michelle-rodriguez-gal-gadot-elsa-pataky-gina-carano-jordana-brewster.jpg

Who is tallest ? Who looks most pretty ? :woot:

Yeah, Thor's wife is pretty darn gorgeous... had a soft spot for her amazing looks and mannerisms the first time I saw her on screen. And doesn't matter what height she is or what hair cut she's wearing... as accurately stated though, each of these is beautiful on her own, no need to float comparisons at this point.
I will say that if Gal gets her physique to were Michelle's is in useful athleticism strength I'd be plenty happy.:indy:

That Gadot manip. OMG yes. That's how she should look. So amazing.
I like when people don't mess with her looks and make her look like someone else.

^I agree. One beside Gal looks like Sara Pezzini or Power Girl and beside her looks like Big Barda.

Gal Gadot got the face of WW and is a tall woman.

Only things she need is bigger arms and wider "thighs" which is something I guess is very easy to gain.

as for her acting ability (the thing people like John Campea always attack) many models went into acting and did good job (Macdowell, Warren, Jovovich..ect), F&F series don't count since it don't focus on acting, now Triple Nine to judge her acting abilities since the movie got a good director and a very good cast.

Unlike John Campea I'm just not willing to say someone is bad in a role without seeing them in that role. I'm not enamored with the choice at first sight. I'm worried about her acting ability of course and she is obviously the riskiest hire. If she falls flat on her face the studio and director are going to get it from me.

But here's thing, I haven't seen her screentest and Snyder and WB have so since I haven't seen that, no matter my doubts, I will be giving her a chance. Some models have turned in decent performances and some have turned in bad ones. I know this goes against the nerd knee jerk reaction brigade, but wait and see is the smart thing to do.

Unlike John Campea I'm just not willing to say someone is bad in a role without seeing them in that role. I'm not enamored with the choice at first sight. I'm worried about her acting ability of course and she is obviously the riskiest hire. If she falls flat on her face the studio and director are going to get it from me.

But here's thing, I haven't seen her screentest and Snyder and WB have so since I haven't seen that, no matter my doubts, I will be giving her a chance. Some models have turned in decent performances and some have turned in bad ones. I know this goes against the nerd knee jerk reaction brigade, but wait and see is the smart thing to do.

Yeah, i know as much about Gal Gadot's acting as i do about WW. So im gonna let it be a surprise! But seriously that manip. Wow, if that's anything what she'll look like. Just Wow!

indeed.

people should give her and Snyder a chance, if she do a good job then it's ok, if she do a bad job as WW in SvB then WB can always recast (Hulk got 3 actors doing the role so far).

I just hope that people like John Campea and YT critic be fair on her, I hope they don't trash her if she do decent job just because their early stand and opinion on this.

indeed.

people should give her and Snyder a chance, if she do a good job then it's ok, if she do a bad job as WW in SvB then WB can always recast (Hulk got 3 actors doing the role so far).

I just hope that people like John Campea and YT critic be fair on her, I hope they don't trash her if she do decent job just because their early stand and opinion on this.

This past week I decided to stop watching and unfollow AMC movie talk and John Campea after a very dismissive answer he gave about wonder woman in mos2, because it's Gal Gadot. Yes she is a model and new actress, but he is so hung up on the fact that Gadot is a model, who was in a few movies that are not about great acting. I think she should get a shot at wonder woman. I don't think ww should be in the movie for more than 15 min, but if she is and Gadot does a great job in the movie WB should role the dice and have her be in the WW movie. Give her a great script, cover your behinds and give her an acting coach, and a top director, but Campea just turned me off with his dismissiveness.

I don't remember it all to well but I think he made a list of people he was hoping to be cast a while back and Carano was at the top or close to it of that list.
I find that funny.

This past week I decided to stop watching and unfollow AMC movie talk and John Campea after a very dismissive answer he gave about wonder woman in mos2, because it's Gal Gadot. Yes she is a model and new actress, but he is so hung up on the fact that Gadot is a model, who was in a few movies that are not about great acting. I think she should get a shot at wonder woman. I don't think ww should be in the movie for more than 15 min, but if she is and Gadot does a great job in the movie WB should role the dice and have her be in the WW movie. Give her a great script, cover your behinds and give her an acting coach, and a top director, but Campea just turned me off with his dismissiveness.

Have u a link to that video? I generally agree with his movie reviews.

Have u a link to that video? I generally agree with his movie reviews.
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88eBAuEioGo[/YT]

The question was "what era would you like to influence the WW custom in mos2"

Campea: "it doesn't matter, they don't even have a real actress so I don't care."

That won't work on the iPhone. Anyone a direct link?

They just uploaded wrong. Fixed.

[YT]88eBAuEioGo[/YT]

The question was "what era would you like to influence the WW custom in mos2"

Campea: "it doesn't matter, they don't even have a real actress so I don't care."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"