Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
A personal stylist cost money to hire bro. And she's fairly new to the game so I doubt she can hire a whole team of stylists, which is what the big time actresses have these days.

Well, Gal is worth between $5-$10 million so it's not like she wouldn't be able to afford one if she elected to have one.

No, he wants to know where they are getting them, doesn't he?

I only see ones with her and Cavill or Affleck.

But not everything always loads on my phone.
Yeah it's probably your phone. I'm actually on my phone right now and I can see the photos on the page before this one.

Gal Gadot back in her army days:

iHgcTm0.jpg

Some magnificent pics of Gal here on this page. :ilv:

That Wonder Woman pic is fantastic. Gal also looks cute in her army outfit.

And she seems to be quite affectionate with Amy.

I just like that Wonder Woman looks like the warrior she is supposed to be. The iconic costume is great in comic books and cartoons and I don't see a reason for them to ditch it in those formats but in live action in 2016, it looks too much like patriotic pageant wear. And it's not like this costume isn't sexy either because it is but it still vaguely looks like something a warrior would wear.

I just like that Wonder Woman looks like the warrior she is supposed to be. The iconic costume is great in comic books and cartoons and I don't see a reason for them to ditch it in those formats but in live action in 2016, it looks too much like patriotic pageant wear. And it's not like this costume isn't sexy either because it is but it still vaguely looks like something a warrior would wear.
Oh, it's sexy.

tumblr_o44wvwKxUp1udwsc5o2_250.gif

A personal stylist cost money to hire bro. And she's fairly new to the game so I doubt she can hire a whole team of stylists, which is what the big time actresses have these days.

She's using a stylist. Whether or not it's hers or hired by the studio for the press tour is questionable but you don't wear pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain and Giambattista Valli's spring collections that just showed without one.

I think she's looked smashing in all of them personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"