Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are seriously complaining about her armpits of all things. We finally get a female superhero film and a horde of people find the dumbest **** to complain about.

I think you've just gotten a window into what some of the "analysis" will be in the aftermath of her own film.

We'll be hearing all kinds of reasons as to why WW is an anti feminist monstrosity. :o

it is great that she had a safe delivery , wish all the best to her

I think you've just gotten a window into what some of the "analysis" will be in the aftermath of her own film.

We'll be hearing all kinds of reasons as to why WW is an anti feminist monstrosity. :o

I'm going to do my best to stay as far away from that b.s. as possible. The armpit debacle itself was a head-scratcher, I don't even want to know what other unimportant facets they're going to gripe about.

17553437_1222589601172484_4401470673360130534_n.jpg

They will probably show as proof that comic panel written by Samuel Delany where WW says she does not like most women.

I'm so excited for the film.

My only problem is I hope Diana mostly smiles and keeps her mouth shut because Gal's english language line delivery is very flat. But it's a superhero film so I won't hold it against her.

Anyways, her films predicted to earn the same ball park as other first solo superhero films, so I'd predict worldwide 400-650 million. I highly doubt it will make as much as SS/BvS but solo films, especially the first solo/origin don't normally break a billion or close to it.

Sometimes they do photoshoots months and months in advance, just an fyi

Didn't she cut her hair while she was still pregnant though? It looks the same after she cut it. It's her second baby, plus she is naturally thin. She could quickly bounce back like that.

Didn't she cut her hair while she was still pregnant though? It looks the same after she cut it. It's her second baby, plus she is naturally thin. She could quickly bounce back like that.

I thought multiple pregnancies made it harder to bounce back, not easier

I thought multiple pregnancies made it harder to bounce back, not easier
Well, it may depend on the person but you do know what all to expect. I say this never having been pregnant before but I do read a lot on webmd :cwink:

She cut off her hair shortly before they commenced shooting Wonder Woman, she wore hair extensions for both WW and JL. And didn't she just deliver the baby like a weak ago

She cut off her hair shortly before they commenced shooting Wonder Woman, she wore hair extensions for both WW and JL. And didn't she just deliver the baby like a weak ago

She posted the birth announcement on her twitter account on March 20th.

She cut her hair March 9th. It's on instagram. She delivered her baby March 19th or 20th.

I don't think it has anything to with whether or not she can bounce back to her regular figure. I don't know any woman who would be up to doing a photo shoot a week or two after giving birth.

I don't think it has anything to with whether or not she can bounce back to her regular figure. I don't know any woman who would be up to doing a photo shoot a week or two after giving birth.
That may be true, but the coloring and styling of her hair looks like it did when she did that video for the new trailer, which was after she cut her hair.

There are some models and actresses that have done that after a few weeks.

It's not as if she was particularly huge during the pregnancy anyway.

Her hair length in this Nov 2016 pic seems to match the photo shoot pic.

CwXhkeaXUAQW_7W.jpg

Her hair length in this Nov 2016 pic seems to match the photo shoot pic.

CwXhkeaXUAQW_7W.jpg

She was actually in the beginning stages of her pregnancy in this picture. It's more of the coloring(highlights) and styling that look different. I don't know or really care when she did this phootshoot. All I am saying is it is not impossible to believe she did it a few days ago.

edit: she was actually 5 months pregnant and wearing something that poofs a big away from the stomach. Whatever is the truth, she looks great in these new pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back