Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gal holding a copy of Gods and Mortals by George Perez

It's for the cover of the American Library Association summer catalog. http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=12030

C9bHalEUIAARYSC.jpg

When she does the cons and other interviews, they never ask her what WW comics she read for the role. smh. I'm always waiting for someone to ask her about it.

Also, someone should tweet that to mistah Perez.

I'm just now noticing that Gal has brown eyes.

I'd be curious if they devoted any discussion at all to blue contacts for Gal's WW. I don't care what color her eyes are in the movie but the blue hue is iconic--maybe not for much longer. Brown is the new blue!

I doubt they spent much time on it at all. I'm sure there was a discussion about it, but I'd imagine it's not something they ever considered a deal-breaker. Besides that, eye contacts can be a major pain in the ass, especially for movies.

I was wonder if it's be discussed... It looks like
she can fly in this...
I thought this wasn't going to happen or am I wrong?

I was wonder if it's be discussed... It looks like
she can fly in this...
I thought this wasn't going to happen or am I wrong?

I don't think so.. she is jumping and when she reaches at some height, it's slowed down at that point, giving us the impression that she is floating.

I don't think so.. she is jumping and when she reaches at some height, it's slowed down at that point, giving us the impression that she is floating.

She was clearly floating down. The clouds behind her were moving at a normal pace. It wasn't slo mo. They never said she couldn't fly.

I think you guys are not talking about the same thing: there's the shots where she jumps with her shield, and there's the other one where she is seen floating around.

Can we please get to the point where WW flies of her own accord and we don't have to guess whether or not said ability will appear in her films?

We'd have to see the actual movie first.

True, it's just always been annoying to me how a majority of mediums show her as being incapable of flight without some form of assistance. It fits her better (imo) when she can do so naturally, so hopefully that's the route the movie takes.

Powered unassisted flight has come and gone through the decades. I am fine either way but the truth as I see it is it's never been an ability that is make or break in terms of what most think of as essential elements of her character. I don't think it would be in the top ten even aspects anyone in the general audience that are aware of her would mention when it comes to giving a rundown of what they think of the character. They know the lasso, her strength, the bracelets, the island of women, hell as annoying as some find it they know the invisible jet. All those things and a few more are more in the public' imagination about WW than flight, despite it being part of the Post Crisis and JLU versions of the the character so popular with the hardcore fans.

True, it's just always been annoying to me how a majority of mediums show her as being incapable of flight without some form of assistance. It fits her better (imo) when she can do so naturally, so hopefully that's the route the movie takes.
As long as she flys, I don't really care. She literally flys in everything that involves Wonder Woman. Wouldn't seem right to take it away from the movie version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"