Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99.9999999999% sure it wont involve ghost as a sacrifice lol. what sense is in that. [BLACKOUT]And if Ghost dies at all, it will be in the battle for winterfell because of Ramsay's girls... unless he ****s them up too.[/BLACKOUT]

Roose seems to die mid season IMO.

Last edited:
I'm 99.9999999999% sure it wont involve ghost as a sacrifice lol. what sense is in that.

Roose seems to die mid season IMO.

Well we've seen blood magic require a sacrifice back in season one when Mirri Maz Duur sacrificed Drogo's horse and Dany's unborn child. But she didnt have the Lord of Light on her side so Deogo came back without any sort of soul. Thorros just asked the God of Light to resurrect Beric and it worked but Berric had to entirely sacrifoce himself to raise LS. In the case of Jon I dont think it will be a simple matter of asking the Lord of Light nicely. Im suspecting its going to require a sacrifice of life and a lot of juice. So possibly Ghost which would prpbably be a powerful sacrifice considering the way he is linked to Jon and the magic of the Direwolves, and maybe even some of the traitors will be sacrificed.

I have also seen theories that
Rikon and Osha might be the ones, but I think it is more like Tormond maybe Osha as well. I can't think of anyone else who it could be.

[blackout] Rickon [/blackout] is definitely involved in the Battle of the Bastards in some shape or form. He may even be on the chopping block if the report that

Ramsay kills one of the Starks this year
is anything to go by. I'm not so sure he'd be the one to bite it, but I could easily see Ramsay doing one last horrific thing before getting killed in turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"