Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to have Tyrion discovering the truth about Myrcella's death and confront Ellaria. Some internal strife.

I don't know if he'd find out before they reach King's Landing. Here's my prediction: I could actually see Ellaria and the Sand Snakes infiltrating the Red Keep to assassinate Cersei but the Mountain finds them, killing the Sand Snakes and bringing Ellaria before Cersei, who kills her herself.

Perhaps. I hope we get some hints of Doran's slow game from the books in the next season. Since Ellaria gave us a version of his fire and blood speech, I'd like to see the Sand Snakes slowly infiltrating King's Landing, securing roles similar to those they have in the books. I think Tyene's would be hard to do, since, if I remember correctly, she was taking a seat on the small council previously occupied by Prince Oberyn.

Of course, it is also possible that we see where Cersei attempts to smooth over relations with Dorne and offers Ellaria a seat on her new small council, in which case Ellaria sends Tyene to take her place. This also counts on Varys being able to persuade Danaerys and Ellaria into making a subtle attack on King's Landing, as opposed to guns blazing with her dragons. I think Varys and Olenna could manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"