The Last Jedi General Episode VIII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They way they did Phasma was kinda weird to me too

Yes, I thought they would make up for the horrible treatment of the character in TFA but this was only marginally better.

Phasma better be alive. Make her the terminator.

She's basically the Boba Fett of this trilogy

A weird waste of a very cool looking character.

Her character is just there for the brief Finn fight scene and that's it.

Snoke was better.

The Kylo/Hux dynamic is so good. One of my favorite aspects.

The Rose character was all over the map and I ended up not liking her.

Rey was prominent in the movie until the saber breakup scene/aftermath when M. Night Shyamalan Matrix Neo Luke and Supreme Leader Ren were given the stage. The movie even forgets about how she got out of that situation but poof she's back on the Falcon.

Last edited:
Del Toro gave probably the worst performance of his career. It really felt like he was high on something.

I thought she was fine, i just didn't think they gave her a lot to do. I left TFA loving the new characters or being interested in what they do next. But with Rose, I don't really care if she was written out. They didn't really endear me to her

Del Toro gave probably the worst performance of his career. It really felt like he was high on something.
I feel like he's high most of the time. It's part of his charm.

I think Del Toro took the role just for his young daughter. I think they even went to Disneyland. Good for them.

Have you not see Fear and Loathing? We have seen Del Toro high.

There’s just so many plot and pacing issues with this film. Like, even taking away the fact it’s a Star Wars film, there just some really dumb **** in this movie from a story telling perspective, and I don’t get how or why people are overlooking it.

Rey was prominent in the movie until the saber breakup scene/aftermath when M. Night Shyamalan Matrix Neo Luke and Supreme Leader Ren were given the stage. The movie even forgets about how she got out of that situation but poof she's back on the Falcon.
How was Rose all over the map?

Rose and Del Toro were trash. Good performance when it comes to Rose, not so much Del Toro, but her character just didn't interest me.

Get Lupita Nyongo, Benecio Del Toro, and Gwendolyn Christie and give them an anthology film :ninja:

Did y'all notice that the film foreshadowed the Supremacy being destroyed when Leia was doing her Carrie Poppins thing? Leia passes through a hologram of the Supremacy and she goes right through the spot that Holdo later flies through. If you freeze frame the moment the hologram looks like the Surpemecy later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"