The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people outside of internet forums even know this movie exists?

I think it may just be this group that will go see it. I hope to have the entire theater to myself.

I wish that were the case. Other people's habits in cinemas annoy me.

A single rustle pisses me off. :o

Tell me about it. I get pissed when my friends interrupt me after the Intro Studios logo.

I'm the same way. That's why after the first showing I will try to go to morning showings after.

A single rustle pisses me off.:o

I hope someone brings one of those really really loud Sunchip bags to your showing and crinkles the hell out of it. I will wash down my salty popcorn with your salty rage tears.:o

Last edited:
I hope someone brings one of those really really loud Sunchip bags to your showing and c4i kles the hell out of it.:o

They'll be getting them poured over their head if they do.

They'll be getting them poured over their head if they do.

29-chip-girl-1.w1120.h1120.gif

Floor chips are teh best.:o

My brother's cinema habits are irritating. Spends the whole movie "Why this? Who is that? What's going on?" Well you wouldn't have these questions if you would shut the hell up and watch the movie. :o

That's definitely the drunk train. Looks like the LIRR around here.

Math question:

1. A drunk girl boards a train. She is very hungry and spots some free chips on the floor. She decides to eat them. How much hepatitis does the girl now have?

A. A little bit of Hepatitis

B. A good bit of hepatitis

C. An unfortunate amount of hepatitis

D. All the hepatitis.

Math question:

1. A drunk girl boards a train. She is very hungry and spots some free chips on the floor. She decides to eat them. How much hepatitis does the girl now have?

A. A little bit of Hepatitis

B. A good bit of hepatitis

C. An unfortunate amount of hepatitis

D. All the hepatitis.

E. Five second rule. :o

I think the real question is what kind of chips were they. Lays? Ruffles? Sour Cream? BBQ? Just plain old potato chips? I wanna know :o

I'd say D.

And the unfortunate luck of being caught on camera.

Do you guys think the opening crawl will leak before the release? Has it leaked for any of the other films? (I believe the entire script for AOTC leaked prior to its release).

Do you guys think the opening crawl will leak before the release? Has it leaked for any of the other films? (I believe the entire script for AOTC leaked prior to its release).

I remember the Revenge of the Sith opening crawl was leaked before it opened because people were making fun of the way it starts with "War!" and the infamous "There are heroes on both sides."

If the crawl for this one leaks, I'm staying away from it. I'm really curious as to what's going to be on it, especially if it's essentially the general idea of what's happened over the last 30 years.

All I know is when I'm in the theater and I see this. I will definitely have goosebumps and probably a tear in my eye. Or be weeping uncontrollably while smiling.

oodg0i8t9lmllgwf2mtk.jpg

Anthony Breznican says EW will have some Star Wars related stuff coming out in the morning.

All I know is when I'm in the theater and I see this. I will definitely have goosebumps and probably a tear in my eye. Or be weeping uncontrollably while smiling.

oodg0i8t9lmllgwf2mtk.jpg

The whole night's going to friggin' wreck me.

I just wanna b**ch and moan for a moment, cos I found out that TFA comes out on the 24th here in Greece, cos on the 17th we're getting some Greek c**t director's movie and they moved SW to accommodate him. His movies are some of the worst but most commercial over here, romances that are basically ripoffs from major US movies and TV shows. This one has JK Simmons, too, the f**ker managed to find the money to get him on board.

Motherf**king f**k f**k f**k.

I plan to smack my bubblegum while rustling my popcorn bag loudly during this film, and maybe crunching some nacho chips as well in between loud slurps of my drink

you've all been forewarned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back