The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken Ankles take 6-8 weeks to heal, while a Broken Tibia(Shinbone) takes 4-6 months to heal.

I think this is where everyone has been getting confused by the different reports.

Interesting.

But why would LFL and his publicist/Doctors and all that say 6-8 weeks, and then go woops we can't tell the difference between an ankle and a leg?

The only significant thing that has to be affecting the production is scheduling. And if Ford has as major a role as people are saying, then this has got to be a headache.

Oh ya, scheduling will be a headache, but totally doable. I mean the amount of money they are spending, and the types of talent they have, they will make it work. I bet even if they do get a little time cut for post-production, Disney will probably throw more money to up the man power behind it.

But I’m sure the producers are working overtime.

Latino Review - HOT RUMOR: More 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Tidbits

Mandalorians will make a big appearance in the upcoming sequel "Star Wars: Episode VII."

This matches with we’ve been hearing for months, that group of mercenaries would be antagonizing our Jedi heroes.

Reports from set claim to have spotted some black and silver/chrome troopers. We haven't been able to confirm if these troopers were Mandalorians or just a new group of Imperial Storm Troopers.

Onto the next detail, a Sith Witch/Witches are in ""Star Wars: Episode VII." We don’t know the name of the character(s) nor do we know if they're loosely based on the Nightsisters of Dathomir, Dathomir of course being Darth Maul’s home world.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/hot-rumor-more-star-wars-episode-vii-character-tidbits

The Mandalorians would need more years of training though, the ones in the show weren't exactly in their prime, they were more similar to kids trying to be like their ancestors, which is why Ashoka was able to beat some of them that easily.

I think 55 years would be enough time for change. That and I never saw them like that at all in TCW. They were dangerous.

Ashoka easily beheaded two of them from what i remember.

interesting rumors.

but still nothing on the role Daisy will play?

Yes? And we’ve seen hundreds of Stormtroopers get easily dispatched to, your point? Mandlorian’s were at peace in TCW (besides Death Watch) yet they have a great infrastructure, and deep down are warriors. They could easily be a massive threat. Especially if this goes with the talk that the galaxy is in chaos, there very well may be part of the galaxy being run by the Empire, one by the New Republic/Rebels and the other by the Mandalorians.

The thing with the Mandalorians in the show though, is that their infrastructure wasn't that complicated, they were quite few, so they can't afford to be as weak as stormtroopers.

I'd love to see Mando's! *Finds a little hope*

No and the PS4 does not have MP4 playback yet either.

tumblr_msbxr4rhaN1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Tom Cruise's rep shoots down 'Star Wars' rumors

Cruise won't be making a cameo in J.J. Abrams forthcoming Star Wars film, Episode VII, which started shooting in London last month.

A rep for the 51-year-old Edge of Tomorrow star told Entertainment Tonight that rumors about his participation were "pure fiction."

The Sun reported over the weekend that Cruise met Abrams for "dinner and drinks at the Belgravia Hotel" in London.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...p-shoots-down-Star-Wars-rumors/2121403649943/

Boyega has been Instagram "ing" how hard they are working so it seems production is still going.

An alliance between Nightsisters and Mandos would be interesting. Particularly since we’ve just seen them unite in the Maul comic.

Still, I hope we get a good old fashioned Sith Lord as the Big Bad.

Technically the Night Sisters are not Sith. So I’m thinking if it’s true about Sith Witches, it may be more aligned with a dark lord of the Sith.

Sure. But I'm under the assumption that the leaker mistakenly (and understandably) believed they were Sith.

I think we are headed more back to the idea from the OT. Where the dark side of the Force does not equal the Sith. Remember Vader and the Emperor were never identified as Sith. Vader was actually associated with the Jedi in Star Wars.

Dark side "witches" is an idea that suits it.

The leaker from earlier said the concept art said Sith Witch. That and I'm still doubting they will pull from the night sisters too many rumors of that with very few stronger sources behind it.

The Night Sisters were basically taken from the EU, which was taken from Star Wars concept ideas and art. So I can see there being a "Sith Witch" based on previous ideas and concepts, that may look a lot like the Night Sisters, but have nothing to do with them.

I think we are headed more back to the idea from the OT. Where the dark side of the Force does not equal the Sith. Remember Vader and the Emperor were never identified as Sith. Vader was actually associated with the Jedi in Star Wars.

Dark side "witches" is an idea that suits it.

I'm thinking that we may have a mix of villains maybe a power struggle or alliance. Lots of ways I'm sure they could go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"