The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see getting a picture of the original three in costume. We all know they are back and who they play so it wouldn't be a spoiler. Plus it would cause a frenzy.

Yeh, I can see us getting pictures of the big three before anything else.

Ya I don't think we will hear much of plot/characters until December of this year. I mean we may be surprised and get more. But I'm not expecting too much as of now.

The last time Luke, Lela, Han, Chewie, C3PO and R2D2 were together:

[YT]np6vAuS0KNs[/YT]

Ya I don't think we will hear much of plot/characters until December of this year. I mean we may be surprised and get more. But I'm not expecting too much as of now.

that's.........gonna be a long wait..............lol.

better get my knitting needles out.

knitting.gif

Disney is planning three new “Star Wars” sequels and a variety of spin-off films. Darth Vader may have died in “Return of the Jedi,” but is there any chance you’ll be involved in these films?

James Earl Jones: Oh no. I’ve got no illusions that I will or even hankerings to be in them, but I’m very proud to have been part of the original.

Will you see the next “Star Wars” film when it comes out?

James Earl Jones: Perhaps. I have no idea where they’ll go with it, but I hope they sustain the success of the first ones and do it well.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/james-earl-jones-driving-miss-daisy-star-wars-1201202690/

TMZ has a ton of set pics on their website! See or save them in case they disappear if you want to see them (in all their 270p glory)!

TMZ - Star Wars Episode VII Super Secret Spoiler Pics From The Set!

Earlier this month in a galaxy far far away, known as Abu Dhabi, JJ Abrams began filming "Star Wars: Episode VII" ... and TMZ has obtained pics from the ultra-secretive set -- including one [blackout]GIANT creature[/blackout].

Jedi sources tell us the [blackout]new alien was manned by 5 men inside it's belly ... and was used in two scenes taking place in what looks like a Tatooine marketplace (Star Wars nerds get it)[/blackout]

According to reports, producers intend to use less CG in the new movies -- instead, relying heavily on practical effects like the original trilogy ... which is evident in these photos.

We don't wanna give too much away ... but if you're a Star Wars fan, you should probably be clicking through the gallery already.

May the force be with you.

SOURCE: TMZ.com

Last edited:
TMZ has a ton of set pics on their website! See or save them in case they disappear if you want to see them (in all their 270p glory)!

SOURCE: TMZ.com

[BLACKOUT]Dat creature, tho![/BLACKOUT] :wow:

Fantastic set design. Very true to the original trilogy. Happy over here. :)

Loving that creature :)

Wow looks amazing! 45 set pics! The sets the design, everything wow. I'm shocked it was TMZ that got us these though lol.

Those set pics.......a tremor in the Force.......a feeling I've not felt since the casting....:D

It's feels very nostalgic of the Original Trilogy. I am delighted by the progress and the effect put in to return the classic look and feel of STAR WARS

love that there seems to be more of an emphasis on practical effects vs everything in CGI.

The biggest bummer about all this is the reminder of...Tatooine, again. Already. It couldn't wait?

I do like the two practical creatures we've seen. Inspiration from the old McQuarrie art is cool and everything but I'd be more excited for the setting to have been somewhere else.

I'm fine with Tatooine. Anakin's from there. Luke was raised there. Han was home decor for a while there. It's a central part of the lives of these characters.

I love the smell of set pictures in the morning :woot:. One of those pictures (#5 on the tmz gallery) reminded me of a podrace engine. Very cool, we're definitely not done with Tatooine! I wonder why we're going back there, hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"