The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that short reel, I believe Daisy has the looks, the charisma and presence to be Han's daughter/a young Jedi.

Of all the rumors that didn't come to fruition, I really wanted to see Benedict Cumberbatch and Saoirse Ronan.

I am reading over the Cast now.. and :wow: :woot:

If you've seen Lord of the Rings, the first Hobbit movie and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, you should know Serkis work.

Yeah, I just glanced over him as I imagine he'll be a character created via performance capture.

It is such a Disney thing to make what's presumably the new lead characters black and mexican... or a really, really british guy with bad yellow tea stained teeth...or a woman (Star Wars: Episode PC) Lol. They found some ugly ass people, I gotta hand it to 'em.

:dry:

Domhnall Gleeson was cast? Bill Wesley got a role? From Harry Potter to Star Wars. Not bad. :D

Poor Hamill looks like the ****ing crypt keeper. When 900 years old I am, look so good I will not though, maybe...

I can't be the only one that's a bit underwhelmed by the cast, right?

Oscar Isaac is the only actor I'm really excited about in this.

Boyega will be like Episode I's Obi-Wan Kenobi. If I were to guess.

I'm,guessing Daisy Ridley is Han and Leia's daughter and Boyega may be her love interest
:yay:
He's an actor. :huh:

I doubt he could of got both roles and getting a role in Star Wars is possibly bigger than a role in the ff reboot. I'm not trashinng the FF reboot by the way.

Not sure what is confusing about that :oldrazz:

I was hoping we might see a female villain this time around.

First the f-u to the EU and now this...this movie is looking better and better all the time!

I can't be the only one that's a bit underwhelmed by the cast, right?

Oscar Isaac is the only actor I'm really excited about in this.

I'm underwhelmed as well, I just wanted one actor in the mold of McGregor or Ford and a female Jedi who was a grown woman not Bella Swan in a Galaxy far far away.

I'm underwhelmed as well, I just wanted one actor in the mold of McGregor or Ford and a female Jedi who was a grown woman not Bella Swan in a Galaxy far far away.

Presumptuous. :up:

all i can say is Andy Serkis?!

YASSSSSSS!!!

tumblr_lo1w67GtrE1qa9jn1o1_500.gif

How old is Daisy Ridley? If she is that young, I wonder why Ronan was out of the running so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"