The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....

Harrison Ford

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill

Anthony Daniels
Peter Mayhew
Kenny Baker
Jonh Boyega
Daisy Ridley
MV5BNTI0NTA4Njg1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTA5Mzc2MTE@._V1_SY317_CR69,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Adam Driver
images

Oscar Isaac
Andy Serkis
Domhnall Gleeson
Max von Sydow
images

EDIT: I added all the actors but only 3 pictures are showing... RRR!!

Whatever character has the most personal or family drama will be the main main character. Let's not get carried away so quickly just yet.

So damn exciting!

Since episode VII has Luke,Han,Leia,Chewbecca,C-3po,and R2-d2 they have already sold film to a lot of older star wars fans.

Episode VII Is suspose to focus heavily on returing characters with recent reports hinting at huge role for Han. It will be In Episode VIII when the newbees
take the focus.

Luke could be the Obi-wan type to the younger hero of this triilogy. It's a safe bet at least 1 of newbees Is offspring of Han and Leia.

I wonder if there will be return of sith or dark jedi so they can have lightsaber
battles. Other wise it will be jedi's against other weapons.

Happy to see John Boyega bagged a role.

I'm also happy Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow get roles.

Ming the merciless in a Star Wars film.

I bet Domhnall Gleeson is glad he got Star Wars rather than The Fantastic Four reboot Dr Doom role.

It is such a Disney thing to make what's presumably the new lead characters black and mexican... or a really, really british guy with bad yellow tea stained teeth...or a woman (Star Wars: Episode PC) Lol. They found some ugly ass people, I gotta hand it to 'em.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, R2, and 3PO and the Millenium Falcon and hopefully a lot of OT ships again (the OT ships are half my love of Star Wars)...and am looking forward to John Williams new music...I could really give a damn about the rest. I don't know who the rest of the cast is playing and we've never heard of the characters so we can't really criticize it too much since we have nothing to go off of like we do with most CBMs but the rest of the cast has the appeal and luster of a bottle cap. I'm not expecting much from them in terms of likability and charisma...there seriously doesn't seem to be a Ford, Hamill, or Fisher among them....all seem very manufactured, which probably fits the whole concept of doing this movie in the first place. I just hope the cast is tolerable for the sequel films and there are lots of OT ships to hold my interest.

Last edited:
I have strong doubts that the film is done casting.

So who is the main character? Who is Luke?

Jake Lloyd (Episode I) - not a Jedi yet, went on to become trilogy main character
Mark Hamill (Episode IV)- not a Jedi yet, went on to become trilogy main character
Daisy Ridley (Episode VII)- not a Jedi yet, will go on to become trilogy main character

edyae0f.jpg

Seems to me...

I don't see Ksenia Solo anywhere on the casting announcement. This Movie is dead to me. :cmad:

Beautiful cast, no dumb names for the sake of being a money ticket or no bad actors.

All slightly known for their skills and that's all, perfect.

I have yet to look at the Cast for Star Wars 7... Is it worth a little glance?... :woot:

I have no idea who any of the new cast are apart from Max Von Sydow. I wish the female character was older, she looks like a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

Is Isaac the older, experienced Jedi?

I'm from Sweden, a big film buff and a huge Star Wars fan; the casting of Max Von Sydow is epic for me.

I liked Isaac in Inside Llewyn Davis. I've enjoyed Adam Driver in the Girls episodes I've seen. Serkis is awesome as we all know. Gleeson is from what I remember a good Bill Weasly in a small role from Harry Potter.

Daisy Ridley is the big unknown for me.

I have no idea who any of the new cast are apart from Max Von Sydow. I wish the female character was older, she looks like a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

Is Isaac the older, experienced Jedi?

If you've seen Lord of the Rings, the first Hobbit movie and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, you should know Serkis work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"