Generation Y, Hillary Clinton Says You Are Lazy

Hooray.......I think Im generation Z since Im 15........

in yo face Clinton

The Last Meatbag said:

in yo face Clinton

get off my lawn, you lousy kid...with your be-bop music and your crazy hair :mad:

Get the hose, Joker, get the hose!!

The Last Meatbag said:

in yo face Clinton

Actually Meatbag, I believe the term for your generation is:
"Generation Raped in the Goat-A$$ by the current partisan bickering and lack of any major improvements to domestic social policy as well as flawed foreign policy...oh, and social security won't exist for you"

aka

Generation F**ked :(

Unless when you're old enough to vote you get better people in office (on all sides) than She-b1tch Clinton, Drunky Kennedy, Dumb-dumb Dubya, and No-Personality Frist...

Wait a second...

Wasn't Generation X the MTV Generation who had all become grunge-rock stoners who were too lazy and apathetic to run the country? Wasn't Generation X a bunch of skater punks who nobody expected to get their acts together?

Isn't Generation X in their 30's and going just fine, now?

And dear god, isn't Hillary old enough to be part of the Hippie Generation? Weren't they also too lazy and didn't know the value of hard work?

bored said:
Hillary has no room to talk. She got where she is by marrying someone.

Didn't she have more dough than Bill?:confused:

Manic said:
Wait a second...

Wasn't Generation X the MTV Generation who had all become grunge-rock stoners who were too lazy and apathetic to run the country? Wasn't Generation X a bunch of skater punks who nobody expected to get their acts together?

Isn't Generation X in their 30's and going just fine, now?

And dear god, isn't Hillary old enough to be part of the Hippie Generation? Weren't they also too lazy and didn't know the value of hard work?
yeah, but now there are iPODS.
See, back when we only had Sony Walkmans, we understood the value of a dollar, and that nothing worth having in life is easy.
See?

In my town, her statement or "Kids, for whatever reason, think they're entitled to go right to the top with $50,000 or $75,000 jobs when they have not done anything to earn their way up," is very true. This one girl who is a complete bimbo asked what you have to major in to be a CEO of a company.

She is wrong in most every other way. Parents are as much, and in some cases more, to blame than the kids. In my house, we have 5 TVs. I never asked for a single one. Another thing she doesn't realize is 'work' and 'a job' are two different things. Many kids do work like taking care of pets or doing household chores. You can also count school and other activities such as sports. All of these can go under work. Having a job is the same except you usually hate it and get paid slave wages. My friend absolutely hates his job. I myself would pull out weeds or clean gutters for $10 than have to work at a cash register for $5 an hour.

A few years ago, I was Generation X :confused:

I'm trying to figure out how if people are generally waiting longer to have children, the generations keep getting shorter? :confused:

My parents were baby boomers, and I'm barely Y. And my sister is Z. The generation thing makes no sense.

Also, the term "Generation X" was originally used to refer to youths in Britain in the 60s, so I have no idea what's going on there.

meh, I'd rather be lazy than get cheated on...

If you're lazy, you probably will get cheated on.

People tryyyy ta put us dowwwwwwwn....

jag

i would kick her ass if i ever saw her in person, she has no idea how hard i work, freaking b***h, i hope she dies

Yurka said:
i would kick her ass if i ever saw her in person, she has no idea how hard i work, freaking b***h, i hope she dies

If you're really working hard, you wouldn't have the energy to kick her butt, lazybones.

What a *****. If she runs for President well, say hello to Jeb Jeb.

I blame Hilary's generation for Generation Y's "problems", she's a parent and raised a child that got a 6-figure job right out of college. She probably expected her daughter to be making that much out of college too, her daughter probably got a free ride and had an easier time in schooling and grades because of who her daddy was. I got out of college and was making about $22,000 a year. I'll show her how lazy I am when I try to convince as many people as I can not to vote for her as president!

amazingfantasy15 said:
I blame Hilary's generation for Generation Y's "problems", she's a parent and raised a child that got a 6-figure job right out of college. She probably expected her daughter to be making that much out of college too, her daughter probably got a free ride and had an easier time in schooling and grades because of who her daddy was. I got out of college and was making about $22,000 a year. I'll show her how lazy I am when I try to convince as many people as I can not to vote for her as president!
I'll show her how lazy I am when I campaign for whoever runs against her in the Primaries (Gore). She just lost a bunch of votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"