Generation Y, Hillary Clinton Says You Are Lazy

War Lord said:
If you're really working hard, you wouldn't have the energy to kick her butt, lazybones.

i'ld drink a redbull then get right back to kickin that ass

Generation Y isn't lazy it's just a generation that is lost in all to familiar settings.

Tangled Web said:
I'll show her how lazy I am when I campaign for whoever runs against her in the Primaries (Gore). She just lost a bunch of votes.

If Hilary does become the Democratic candidate it'll be really sad because it'll pretty much just prove the Democrats don't want their party in the White House.

i agree with her. too many spoiled little hilton-ites running around thinking everything ought to be handed to them.

Mr. Credible said:
i agree with her. too many spoiled little hilton-ites running around thinking everything ought to be handed to them.
You mean like Chealsea Clinton?

Lets see how motivated she is working at McD's with 15 year olds yelling there going to get her boss cause there fries are not hot enough. Then when she gets to the bank to cash her 150$ check she "earned" for the week, goes to spend it on 200$ a week daycare for her kids while still trying to feed her family well see how motivated she is to do much of anything. Once that happens I might consider listening to the "everything was handed to me alread" *****. Sorry we cant all send our kids to ****ING OXFORD. I hate the elite.

Chelsea graduated with a Master's and her 1st job out of college was a consulting one with a 6 figure salary. How much of that was experience and how much was that on nepotism.

Erzengel said:
Chelsea graduated with a Master's and her 1st job out of college was a consulting one with a 6 figure salary. How much of that was experience and how much was that on nepotism.

Maybe she got a ton of experience at her father's knees.

Daisy said:

More like 15/85, if Jane Smith had the same everything, but a regular person as parents, she'd have been told we want someone with more experience.

War Lord said:
Maybe she got a ton of experience at her father's knees.

Do you realize what you just joked about???

It's funny how reactionary conservatives have the most perverted thoughts known to man.

SentinelMind said:
Do you realize what you just joked about???

It's funny how reactionary conservatives have the most perverted thoughts known to man.

I liked how you assumed there was some political undertone to it. It was just a disgusting joke at Bill. Get over it.

okay... chelsea clinton giong to college and getting a job (whether or not she deserved it) is one thing. being a lazy little brat and dropping out of highschool and expecting everything to be handed to you is another. maybe chelsea has never needed to work for what she's got, but that didn't stop her from working for it, anyway.

I hope Hillary Clinton chokes on a @#$% (male chicken).

I've never liked that she-male.

I suppose there is some truth to what Clinton says.American youths expect too much,expect to suffer and not get your dream jobs.

Hillary Clinton thinks that we're all a bunch of porch monkeys.

Yeah, I just said Porch Monkey. We're taking it back so it's cool.

I'm a Porch Monkey 4 Life.

Why is she still alive? I hate the world and if I could destroy it I would, because of people like her that run everything.

I possess no knowledge of Hilary Clinton's political standing, nor have I ever once even heard her actually speak. All I know is that she reminds me of the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"