Go ahead. Hate us.

Mr. Freeze said:
Hey congrats Flmae head( pr shall i call you Stephen)!

but hey i was wondering is that avtar fan made9 as in not really form the movie) Or is it a real shot fomr the Ghost rider trailer? and if it is when was the trailer leaked and was it good???What was shown in it and how long was it?

It's not from an offical trailer but it is taken from the Comic Con footage that MSJ screened during their panel this year, so yes it's offical movie footage. If you're interested more in that footage, check out this thread; http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190969

Hey, my pleasure. Did you check out the footage?

Hi, I know I've hardly posted here but I'm forever checking out this forum for any new news on the great flamin' one. But sadly it seems at this point in time there isn't to much info coming our way. So I thought I'd show you guys a couple of pics of some things I scored while GR was filming here in Melbourne.

First up is the same tee flamehead recieved from MSJ for his B'day gift. Along with the tee I also got this awesome signed pic of the main man. To my knowledge the tee was a crew "wrap" gift as MSJ's personal assistant said they only got it printed a few days before filming ended.

5.jpg

4.jpg

Next up is the tee that the wonderful wardrobe people let me keep after I got to be a "extra for a day". The design is a little simple but I will cherish this damn thing as a momento from one the the most awesome days of my life. Funny side note to this is that I was told to leave my jacket on even though the print on the shirt is on the back but who am I to question Hollywood!

b5499b00.jpg

And finally is the tee a mate and I designed and printed as a "thank you" gift for Mark and his personal assistant for all the amazing things they let us in on. We tried to make it look as a official as possible, obviously the idea was to make it look like tour merchandise.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope this didn't bore anybody to much but I thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

WOW!!:eek: Cool Stuff.:up: MSJ really does care about the fans.:up:

I think you guys deserve after being so loyal to GR.

Ditto.

That's stuff's super-cool and MSJ is a jolly fine person indeed.

:up:

Very nice score Cole!:up:
you one upped us w/ the autographed pic...heh

I really dig that photo of Johnny. I'm dying to see what he's like in the film.

:)

Nice picture CB, nice T shirts both of them, was the picture taken at Telstra Dome?

I'm not sure exactly where the pic was taken but Nic is wearing the same jump suit he had on the day I was in the crowd scene on the inside of Telstra Dome.

How cool does he look though, I can't tell if he's being Johnny Blaze before a perilous jump or if this is just Nic hanging out with a big a$$ cowboy hat and Elvis sunnies between takes. Either way its hard to argue the coolness of this guy.

I'm loving those images, even though I'd seen them in "the flesh" when Cole Burns showed me them a whiles back.
Gotta love that signed photo too. It's kick-a$$!
Gotta wonder what everyone who frequents the boards here thinks though. Anyone want to voice their opinion? Anyone at all?
Taken at the Telstra Dome or not, it is very cool.

Cole Burns said:
Hi, I know I've hardly posted here but I'm forever checking out this forum for any new news on the great flamin' one. But sadly it seems at this point in time there isn't to much info coming our way. So I thought I'd show you guys a couple of pics of some things I scored while GR was filming here in Melbourne.

First up is the same tee flamehead recieved from MSJ for his B'day gift. Along with the tee I also got this awesome signed pic of the main man. To my knowledge the tee was a crew "wrap" gift as MSJ's personal assistant said they only got it printed a few days before filming ended.

5.jpg

4.jpg

Next up is the tee that the wonderful wardrobe people let me keep after I got to be a "extra for a day". The design is a little simple but I will cherish this damn thing as a momento from one the the most awesome days of my life. Funny side note to this is that I was told to leave my jacket on even though the print on the shirt is on the back but who am I to question Hollywood!

b5499b00.jpg

And finally is the tee a mate and I designed and printed as a "thank you" gift for Mark and his personal assistant for all the amazing things they let us in on. We tried to make it look as a official as possible, obviously the idea was to make it look like tour merchandise.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope this didn't bore anybody to much but I thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

I don't know how I missed this. Awesome shirts man! I'm very jealous of your awesome day that you had there. I bet you had a great time!

I'd just like to say, I still hate you.

;)

The title of this thread is homage payment to the remark MSJ made when he first posted answers to our questions long ago, when he was refering to the model of the bike which he was sitting next to at the time.

At least 2 of us GR fans recieved a HUGE surprise in the mail this week; a package sent by the man himself, MSJ. He pmed me last week with a birthday greeting and asked for my mailing address. I pmed him back with his request and 5 days later I recieved the following items... and I'm still in shock from it all.

I wasn't going to say anything for fear of lashback or something but decided we've been starving for news lately and you all would appreciate seein' some of this great gear... so enjoy.

First up: Official Crew Gear worn by those involved in the filming.

A sweet T-Shirt, front and back

shirtfront8np.jpg
shirtback1eu.jpg

A Vest and The logo on it.

vest8vg.jpg
vestlogo0md.jpg

A Hat, Front and Back (which has been seen before. I think this was used by Blaze's crew and not so much the movie crew but, I'm not sure)

hatfront0ft.jpg
hatback5mi.jpg

... more to come...

I dig that shirt man! MSJ has gotta be the most down to earth, and coolest man on the face of this planet. I tip my hat to you too Flamehead for sticking it out through the years for the movie, the comic, and the character in general. You deserve it!

Isildur´s Heir;10904918 said:
Wow, Mark Steven Johnsson is a bad place of a guy :up:
Yep, He is.... Always has been.....Always will be... Now the Question is this... For those of us who have made the GR SHH board their home, Will you follow MSJs career and Projects in the future more closely because of his contributions here at the hype??? I know i will..

He has my respect and admiration.

I will support his future works as much as I can, if only as an ongoing thank you for all he did for us.

I know I have only been on the hype a long time, but I have been waiting for a ghost rider movie for so long it hurts.

I have been joking with my best friend that this is almost too good to be true ... :ghost:

Still want a shirt like that. I don't really wear hats unless it's for my security guard job, or the Reniassance faire's I've worked at.
At this point I'd be happy getting the postcard! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"