Ask Gary Foster (Producer), Part I

i think he is...i PMd MSJ about it and never got an answer. that just tells me if he was a fake Mark would have come in here setting everyone straight. besides some of he info he posted sounded pretty truthful.
i have seen him surfing on the boards so he still comes in here from time to time to read posts.

I agree. There were little things that he posted long before we knew who he was that suggested he was who he says he is.

That was a tough sentence...

I remember the "Next thing you know, they'll get Peter Fonda" line. One of his first posts or something I think.

Oh the memories.

Hmmm, I'm curious. Are you still around these parts Gary?

Wow, FH, is this awesome or what?!

We have the director, the producer, and some people who worked on the GR comics here talking with us! This is such a dream come true! I hope Gary comes back...I'd like to PM him. But he and MSJ are probably really busy this week and next finishing up some shots, touching on some stuff, etc.

Anyways, for Gary:

1)What advice can you give to me about the world of directing/writing/producing, and about Hollywood? (I asked MSJ this one and he told me all he knew pretty much...such an awesome guy! I'm just getting 2 perspectives)

2)Do you guys have a final cut of the film now? Or are you finishing up some stuff...and then doing the final cut? If so, can you tell us how long this cut is? We know it's going to be at least 2 hours, I think Mark said that before...

3)What has working on GR and DD taught you, comic and movie wise?

4)How hard is it to get a film or an idea for a film greenlit in Hollywood? :woot: Seriously though...from your perspective, how hard?

Thanks VERY much for the time Gary and I absolutely cannot wait to see this film 2 or 3 times come February, only about 4 weeks from release!!!!!!!:word:

CAH

bump now that GSF is online. :)

Gary do you have someone who searchs the net looking for illegal downloads of the flick 24/7 for you??? Just checking cause if you have a link of where to report such files if we find them I'm sure all of us will help report it.

Good idea on the bump AD. Not sure if he'll have time to answer questions but, it's worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"