God of War II: Last gen ends when we say so

GOD OF WAR II, MOTOR STORM, OBLIVION, MY PS3 IS GONNA BLOW UP WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ALL THESE GAMES AT ONCE!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :oldrazz: :D :up:

God of War is so awesome it might as well be 'next gen'. :O

Yep, irritating is a pretty good way to describe it. Which one is giving you trouble so far?
The jump the platforms whilst the archers shoot you is one of my most frustrating, and the kill all the enemies without being hit. I got up to the eighth challenge yesterday, but then got dragged out with friends and had to turn the PS2 off, so back to square one next time I play. Curse the challenges being all in a row rather than separate challenges.

Their are seven costumes for Kratos: 1 is his normal look, 2 is a fish costume "Cod of War", 3 is black with a gold tattoo, 4 the Ares armor, 5 Athena,and I can't remember the others, sorry.

There are 7 new costumes with new abilities, and the costumes can be customized. Hacks of the God of War 2 Demo have revealed the costumes will be Kratos in a fish costume with hooks entitled "Cod of War", Kratos in armor made from the scales of the Hydra, A 'black' Kratos with a yellow tatoo, Kratos in his Spartan General Armor, Kratos in Hercules' costume, Kratos replaced with Athena, and god armour from the begining of the game.

I just took this from wikipedia... they said you can get this info if you hack the game demo. I'm SO glad the spartan armor is in there, I really wanted it in the first one.

Anyone got any advice for Challenge 8 of Challenge of the Gods. The kill all the enemies challenge, featuring ever respawning stock soldiers and medusas. It's giving me an awful lot of trouble.

Challenge of the Gods is hard and it you can't save your progress. I never beat Challenge of the Gods :csad:, but I reached the last challenge.

Anyone got any advice for Challenge 8 of Challenge of the Gods. The kill all the enemies challenge, featuring ever respawning stock soldiers and medusas. It's giving me an awful lot of trouble.

Is kinda long, hit the mudusas once or twice and never stop moving around .

I just used the charge attack in mid-air (L1+O I believe) Just keep doing this and you should get it. But don't do it if the gorgona are already trying to freeze you because you'll turn into stone in mid-air. If you do get frozen just rotate the hell out of the joystick and you should be fine.

Also, good thing about this charge move is that it moves the characters aroudn a lot. So if you do it to one side, you can knock a number off the edge for death to speed things up, and it gets them away form you a bit.

I am going to get this game in like the first day, because it is going to be so freaking AWESOME!!! You can play your fancy Gears of War and Motorstorm, but GOWII wins on sheer overall quality, it doesn't need advanced hardware or photorealistic graphics. I just beat GOW on God Mode again, and I plan on p[laying it some more. On my (now) sixth playthrough, I plan on using Medusa's Gaze more, because it is really useful, especially against the super Minotaurs who you can't knock into the air with the Blades of Chaos. If you can have fun playing a game three times or more, AND can watch the extras over and over and over, that is the mark of a trule gaming genius. Even though Santa Monica didn't add a backporch to the Kratos mansion, they repainted everything, and installed solid gold toilets and faucets... BAM, SUCKA!!!

More Than One Million Retail Orders For Upcoming Release of God of War®II on PlayStation®2
Just less than two weeks away from its PlayStation 2 release, God of War II has received top media review scores and fan anticipation, which has already spurred more than one million retail orders for the title, which launches March 13. Based on the original classic that garnered more than a dozen Game of the Year Awards after its release in March 2005, God of War II is delivering on the high quality gameplay that made the franchise a household name in the industry.

http://www.gamingtrend.com/PressReleases/index.php?PRID=5244

The Original has sold about 2 million copies in North America, no word on the Worldwide numbers for the title.

Hey this game is coming out Tuesday right? Gamestop told me Wensday and I get off school Tuesday because Juniors have this big test or something they have to take so I have no school. So I'm picking this game up and playing it all damn day! :cmad:

I think the official date is March 13th but a lot of places might not have it on shelfs until the day after because they suck. :csad:

I think the official date is March 13th but a lot of places might not have it on shelfs until the day after because they suck. :csad:

Sad but true, I can't still find Motorstorm on shelfs.:csad:

Dude I can't get God of War II today. :(

Nobody has it, they are all saying it comes out tomorrow not today. But Sony said the 13th. I'm so sad :( Did anybody get it today? If so can you tell me how it is?

Who am I kidding you all are probable glued to your tvs. :D

Wow @ me not knowing this game is coming out this week.I have been waiting.

So this game is awesome. I've been playing for teh last couple of hours and love it just as much as the first game. I battled teh Collossus, which had special meaning for me, because the city where it's at (Rhodes) is where I have family and have stayed there several times. I felt so proud to be destroying my family's own city *tear*. So far, I'm also really impressed with some of the actual mythology in the game. Besides the stuff that actualyl has Kratos in it, most of it is pretty accurate (as accurate as mythology can be anyway).

Well, i'm gonna go play some more now. Hope everyoen else gets there copy today too! :up:

DUDE, THIS GAME ROCKS!!! IT'S BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE, WHICH IS SAYING ALOT, THE BOSS BATTLES, WOW, JUST, WOW!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :D :up:

SO I'm pretty far into it, and just got my fourth magic. The locations are all absolutely beautiful. My favorite part are the cut-scenes. They have a couple like the first game where they are almost picture-like, but for the most part, they are all fully animated and beautiful.

oh crap I just rememebred that my PS2 has problems playing DL games. Cant buy it since I cant return it. The only one I can play is to use swap magic but I dont even think there's a method for that yet. Im not about to spend $130 on a new PS2. I might as well get a PS3 but I wasnt planning on it anytime soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"