Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG: Chapter 1 OOC Thread

I didn't think he fell unconscious when he fell over. I just thought he like dropped down out of exhaustion and was "still consciously with us". :csad:

No, he's out. Got a broken arm, a deep gash sliced into his ribs, and a major stab wound in his shoulder on top of being exhausted from a good day of killing fiends.
He's pretty ****ed at the moment, and not the good kind of ****ed either.

Second Akanna post up and I'm having to stop myself from writing out his entire tale in one single post :p

Hah, I love when that happens. When you get so lost in your character and the story you have planned that your just want it all to happen NOW.

Yeah, lol. It's been a long time for me to be like that, but Akanna is right there at the front, roaring to get out of my head :p

OKAY!!!

1. My net went down for like... Friday-Saturday which was horrible since I had no work computer to let ya'll know that >.>

2. Who wants/needs to be healed/fixed up/touched by the only female in the game

OKAY!!!

1. My net went down for like... Friday-Saturday which was horrible since I had no work computer to let ya'll know that >.>

2. Who wants/needs to be healed/fixed up/touched by the only female in the game

I definitely need some lovin'. Rothgar is pretty ****ed up at the mo. :csad:

Twy, you should know better than to offer to touch one of the guys in this game.

Hell, my guy's miles away and just raised his hand without knowing why. :p

Pfft, don't blame me that I made my character a regular guy and not some dragon-ridin', skirt-wearin', Superman wanna-be. :cmad:

Well, where will we go from here? I could get us moving along and from there continue my Ballad of Saints tale, but I'm not sure if you peoples wanted to wander around somewhere else in Athens or what.

I say damn Athens! It's north to Germany!

I think we should let Twy get caught up first, get everyone healed up, and then get the **** out of Athens before worse things then dragons come a callin'.

Some old fashion interaction on the open road as we travel to wherever would be good for character development and the like.

Sorry for the delay >.> I should have a post up within the next 6 hours.

Dealing with my brother's creepy stalker right now -_-;

6 hours eh?

I always wondered how long it took to bury a body in the desert.

Well. One has to get them 6 feet down or the animals might dig it up.

Plus, the desert is hot. Working too hard without hydrating can be dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"