Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 14 "The Fearsome Dr. Crane" General Discussion

tumblr_nj8qesjt8E1qicdr3o1_500.gif

tumblr_nj8qesjt8E1qicdr3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nj8qesjt8E1qicdr3o3_500.gif

This was a pretty great episode and Bullock really shined.

I'm pretty certain this was the episode they were filming in November by where I work at.

Also... is Bullock really afraid of dying in an alley, or was he trying to bait and trap the killer?

At that point he hadn't heard Gordon't voicemail. He believed the killer was already caught, and he was literally there to pull the red head.

So either it was real, or it was an attempt at making her like him. But not a bait and trap.

"I really wouldn't bother actually, mate. Once Master Bruce makes up his mind, there's no arguing with him." - Alfred

I thought Penguin did the best he could in a bad situation. He thought he had Maroni dead to rights. Just too bad Maroni had anticipated that. Getting outsmarted by Maroni in one instance doesn't reflect that poorly on Penguin.

Yup. Penguin thinks he's got the whole organized crime game figured out but he's still young and gots much to learn...

He's learning by trial and error right now, which is how he becomes the player he does as an older man. He's had way too many close calls, so I assume that's how he gets so genre savvy.

Very true.
I tend to forgot that the historic villains are still young.

Boy, that was a weird ending.

Overall, another excellent episode. I particularly enjoyed the scenes between McKenzie and Baccarin... It's just the kind of lightness that this show needs every once in a while. Baccarin is definitely bringing more out of McKenzie than Richards did.

Great spotlight on Bullock in this episode as well. I feel like the writers were losing him in the mix since coming back from the mid-season break, but hopefully they'll have him in the limelight a little more now.

On a side note, I'm curious to see what the writers are going to do with Barbara as we move forward. Will Gordon ''cheat'' on the good Dr, creating a mini-Barbara in the process?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"