Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 20 "Under the Knife" General Discussion

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/116967385504/bruce-wayne-selina-kyle-dancing-the-batman

tumblr_nn4yvvD8mW1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_nn4yvvD8mW1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_nn4yvvD8mW1rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_nn4yvvD8mW1rrkahjo4_540.gif

*squee* :atp: Loved this scene, just what I was thinking when I saw it. Brief but sweet and mythic kind of moment.

I'm glad they're finally going with the "Barbara is a psycho" concept. It makes sense given everything she's done on this show.

I love the Barbara psycho thing.. very edgy and cool, she's obviously messed up.
It's difficult to really guess what will happen with her.. I had some theories but the more I think about it the less certain I am about them.

Originally thought she would get herself in trouble here, Gordon would come to her rescue, the trauma actually bringing them back together.
I keep thinking they've got to end up together but this is Gotham and I guess, they can do whatever the hell they want with the character..lol..

Do you think Selina is going full psycho?

This last episode was an amazing. This is what Gotham show should be all about.

Well done.

Another solid episode of the show.

I'm loving the little team-up with Bruce and Selina, as the two young actors are pulling it off so well. I imagine once they get into Wayne Enterprises, they'll run into a certain Mr Fox.

I truly thought we were going to lose Mama Cobblepot in this episode, but at least we got a wonderful scene between her and Penguin in the apartment. I love how unhinged Penguin is becoming... and just how will Fish mess up his plans?

I'm curious how this Ogre plotline will be resolved and how Leslie will fit into all this. They won't kill Barbara and there's no way the writers would have Jim leave Leslie for her in the finale... so where's it all going?

Another episode that reinforced this show is much better when we don't have to deal with Fish.

No, not at all... ?

She was clearly lying when she said that killing Reggie didn't bother her.

People keep saying that. I guess Selina must be an Oscar worthy actress then.Because I've seen nothing whatsoever to suggest that's the case.

Its pretty obvious. I thought the actress has been doing just fine conveying it.

Just to be clear,I'm not saying the girl playing Cat is a bad actress.Not at all.

But, I just don't see any evidence of her being the least bit distraught.

I'm glad they're finally going with the "Barbara is a psycho" concept. It makes sense given everything she's done on this show.

It has pretty much rescued the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"