Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Bnj5J1QIcAAyCve.jpg:large

tumblr_navlhecsxW1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/gotham-episode-102-selina-kyle-press.html
Gotham - Episode 1.02 - Selina Kyle - Press Release

"GOTHAM" (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29

GORDON AND BULLOCK INVESTIGATE A CHILD TRAFFICKING RING ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, ON FOX

Detectives Gordon and Bullock investigate a child trafficking ring preying on Gotham's street kids, including Selina Kyle (Camren Bicondova). Meanwhile, Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) resurfaces in the countryside and begins to make his way back to GOTHAM, leaving victims in his wake in the all-new "Selina Kyle" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-102) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone

Guest Cast: Carol Kane as Gertrud Kapelput, Frank Whaley as Doug, Lili Taylor as Patti, Richard Kind as Mayor Aubrey James, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Kyle Massey as Macky.

Last edited:
Sounds like a dark subject matter. Wondering if we'd see Stan from Year One.

So an episode titled "Selina Kyle" and there's no pics from said episode of the character. One would think she plays a big part in this episode.

The preview looks a lot more focused. :up:

Clips

Last edited:
Oh my god that Penguin clip!

Wow, that Penguin clip is top notch!

This is where the show gets interesting. Pilots have too much pressure on them and they rarely please completely or give you an accurate picture of the show moving forward. Plus, half the scenes are spoiled with months of promo.

It's here the series can show us it's true potential.

I have to say Camren Bicondova seems great as Selina Kyle. I thought she might be a little annoying but she really pulled that scene off well.

Last edited:
She's good as Selina, but that dialogue is still cringe worthy. Loved the Penguin clip though. This Oswald is amazing.

Penguin's off his bloody rocker. It's glorious.

Am I the only one that sees a Michelle Pfeiffer resemblance in the actress playing Selina? I think it's the cheekbones.

Am I the only one that sees a Michelle Pfeiffer resemblance in the actress playing Selina? I think it's the cheekbones.

Oh, completely... I definitely don't think it's uncanny, but she has the Pfeiffer-vibe from certain angles.

racav8.jpg

23svh3c.jpg

I don't recall Jada working the accent/inflection that hard in the premiere.

She did seem to be laying it on extra thick there didn't she?

Penguin's off his bloody rocker. It's glorious.Am I the only one that sees a Michelle Pfeiffer resemblance in the actress playing Selina? I think it's the cheekbones.

Looks like they're going for the sadistic killer Penguin of the Arkham games.

Love that version.

We're a long way from Burgess Meredith's still awesome work. Wahk! Wahk! Wahk!

The Arkham games are not the only place Penguin's been a sadistic killer. The comics have often done it, too;

BreyfoglePengy1.jpg

DennyPenguin1_zpsf30ebc54.jpg

DennyPenguin22_zps5abef233.jpg

You should also check out a mini that came out a couple of years ago called Penguin: Pain and Prejudice which shows Penguin at his most psychotic. It's revealed he killed his siblings and his father when he was a boy, and as as Penguin he destroys people's lives as in he has their friends, relatives and anything they care about killed and ruined if they even so much as look at him in a way he doesn't like, or do the littlest thing that annoys him;

PGPP_3_AJSDHKFLAS6F78924510.jpg

Anybody watch the rebroadcast?

I noticed that the scene where Gordon and Bullock speak with Ivy's dad was shorter and the scene with Bruce standing on the roof was cut out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"