Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 20 - "Pretty Hate Machine"

Jim gets buried alive in a coffin.
Ryan Reynolds starred in a film called Buried, where he spent all of that film in a coffin.
Reynolds and Morena Baccarin were both in Deadpool.

Someone call Jeph Loeb so he can tweet out #ItsAllConnected.

That aside, decent enough episode. Even though there was no way Penguin would bite it, I've never been so happy and unhappy to see Fish Mooney at once. Between her, Barbara, and infected Leslie, we're in for some major scenery chewing heading into the finale.

Also, forget Bruce's destiny. Alfred is the real future Batman.

Me too, but I was specifically referring to Kathemy. :hehe:

that can also aply to me:cwink:
i was very critical of no whip for catwoman in dark knight rises.so selina having it is now music o my eyes.it helps that carmen looks like a young michelle pfeiffer too

Wasn't the title of this episode a Marilyn Manson song?

So much Batman imagery in the season finale promo.

Ra's al Ghul arriving, Penguin wearing his fedora, Selina in a black leather suit using the whip, and of course Bruce in a trenchcoat standing over a building while in a thunderstorm.

*fanboys*

Jim gets buried alive in a coffin.
Ryan Reynolds starred in a film called Buried, where he spent all of that film in a coffin.
Reynolds and Morena Baccarin were both in Deadpool.

Someone call Jeph Loeb so he can tweet out #ItsAllConnected.

That aside, decent enough episode. Even though there was no way Penguin would bite it, I've never been so happy and unhappy to see Fish Mooney at once. Between her, Barbara, and infected Leslie, we're in for some major scenery chewing heading into the finale.

Also, forget Bruce's destiny. Alfred is the real future Batman.

alannapier_alfred.jpg

I'm stunned.

After one entire season of epic fail with Jim and Lee, if you just give in to the mindwipe, they somehow manage to save the whole ship in one scene.

Will be back after I'm done watching.

PS Yes I'm happy about the whip too ;)

Last edited:
Lee is mad annoying.

Jim Gordon has really made a case for remaining a single dude for the rest of your life in this show, lol. Every chick he bangs ends up a nutjob.

Haha, yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"