Gotta love them animals

passerby

Sidekick
Reaction score
Are you for animal rights or animal welfare? Or do you just not care?

I for one am for animal welfare. I highly support medical research on animals, because its helps us make things such as chemotherapy.

I love animals, and I'm for their wellbeing. :up: :)

Animals were put on this earth to be eaten by us or other animals.

I love animals... They are sooo tasty.

There's nothing wrong with eating animals, but the question seems to be about animal testing.

Which I think is wrong.

Enzyme said:
There's nothing wrong with eating animals, but the question seems to be about animal testing.

Which I think is wrong.

Would you rather they test it on humans?

Animal rights activists say that if a cure for AIDs was found by doing research on animals then they would be against it. In my opinion they need to take their thumb out of their ass and stop being selfish.

I'm for eating them, but I do think we should try to be as humane as possible in killing them.

Calvin said:
I'm for eating them, but I do think we should try to be as humane as possible in killing them.

You mean running them over with my F-150 isnt humane?

Calvin said:

There is a law thats says that the animals have to be stunned before they are slaughtered so that they don't feel it. A lot of people are ignoring the law.

I am ok with the slaughter of pigs and cows and stuff, but I hate people who slaughter horses. I think that it is stupid that China eats dogs to.

I'm for destroying them in the most violent way possible.

passerby said:
Animal rights activists say that if a cure for AIDs was found by doing research on animals then they would be against it. In my opinion they need to take their thumb out of their ass and stop being selfish.

Selfish? That doesn't even make sense. Its selfish to put the welfare of other species ahead of your own?

**** Animal Welfare. Those bastards should get off their lazy asses and get a job. I am tired of my tax dollars going to support them.

I do not agree with animal testing at all. For one thing, I think it's cruel.
Also, what effects a rat, may not effect us at all. The closest to a human in the animal world is a chimpanzee; which are still two chromos different. So not only do I believe that testing on animals is cruel, I think it's pretty damned pointless as well.

Darthphere said:
Would you rather they test it on humans?

I do. Do testing on death row inmates. They are going to die anyway.

**** animal rights activists. Some of those same people that fight against animal testing are only alive because of it. Hypocritical bull****ters. I would sacrifice entire species of monkeys if it meant finding the cure for AIDS. PETA and all those other groups are so full of **** its not even funny, and I am not even going to get into it, this has been blown open so many times it shouldn't be hard to find now.

Kable24 said:
I do. Do testing on death row inmates. They are going to die anyway.

Cruel and Unusual Punishment.:rolleyes:

Darthphere said:
Cruel and Unusual Punishment.:rolleyes:

eye for an eye. They more than likely did something that is cruel and unusual punishment.

passerby said:
Are you for animal rights or animal welfare? Or do you just not care?

I for one am for animal welfare. I highly support medical research on animals, because its helps us make things such as chemotherapy.

THANK GOD........I WAS AFRAID THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT BESTIALITY. :eek: :O

I am not a vegan or anything but I comletley dissagree with the way the slaughter of animals is handled. Plus, people who wear fur should be skinned. It's one thing to take a life for the sake of your own survival but for vanity? ***** J-Lo in her fat *****ing ass.

I'm for both. While I understand that animal testing is sometimes necessary, some of it is just plain cruel and unusual.

Kable24 said:
eye for an eye. They more than likely did something that is cruel and unusual punishment.

Yeah thats nice, but we live in the United States, this isnt Hammurabi's Code.

Darthphere, I just noticed "Bendis ruined my origin",

LMFAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"