Homecoming Green Goblin Costume Design

how are those suits cheap they use big time costume makers.

His was alright, but everyone on Arrow is so boring and lazy ala Smallville 2.0 and Flash is only a slight upgrade. And don't get me started on Gotham.

They could use the most expensive materials in the world for all I know, but they managed to make them look so cheap.

I don't mind the usual costumes. But Atom shouldn't have an Iron Man suit. His needs to be simpler. It would look a lot better if he had a Flash-esque suit.

Yes please
4681508-5302867963-33340.jpg

His was alright, but everyone on Arrow is so boring and lazy ala Smallville 2.0 and Flash is only a slight upgrade. And don't get me started on Gotham.

They could use the most expensive materials in the world for all I know, but they managed to make them look so cheap.

why are you using tv show costumes as the standard of what a character in a movie would look like lol. The movies always have better budgets and designs

That's a better, more human smile, though I'm not a fan of Alex Ross's Green Goblin mask as a whole.

why are you using tv show costumes as the standard of what a character in a movie would look like lol. The movies always have better budgets and designs
Because someone mentioned the tv show...:huh:

Not at all. Classic GG does not look like have an extreme permagrin, bulging druggie eyes, and a xenomorph skull.

Why you thanking him? That picture look just like classic Green Goblin. Only difference is eyes but different artists draw classic Goblin with yellow eyes.

ads_ha20.jpg

The GG you like literally looks like a cross of Lon Cheney's Phantom of the Opera, the Man Who Laughs, and with the skull of a xenomorph. It interesting in a way, but it is not Green Goblin.

Considering this is going to have a PG-13 rating like most Spidey films. They have to make it scary enough so that Goblin seems threatening. But not so scary that it scars kids who went to see it for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"