Homecoming Green Goblin Costume Design

The GG you like literally looks like a cross of Lon Cheney's Phantom of the Opera, the Man Who Laughs, and with the skull of a xenomorph. It interesting in a way, but it is not Green Goblin.

Disagreed. It is exact same design as classic Green Goblin.

I'd say they look very similar.

6062496345cb3238a7257976ad555a79-green-goblin-spider-man.jpg

green_goblin_strikes_back_by_miacabrera.jpg

Regardless, whether it looks like Joker or not, whether it looks like the original design or not, I just think it looks ugly (and not in a good way).

Oooh! I know what it is! I don't like the way Steve Ditko drew GG, but I like the way John Romita Sr drew GG. See the difference?
shr008.png

ASM96_02.jpg

The top one looks more like the bust we're talking about.

you know what would be truly inspired? what if they made GG a grungy version of this

nl6UKZ5.jpg

and maybe throw in some of this too

250px-Heatmiser74year.png

movies to tv are not to much differences these days. As shows nowadays are using movie caliber folks for costumes and designs and all that. Plus you have to think yes budget comes into play for some suits on tv vs films. But there is alot of other factors in place. Now i didnt say i would want gobby to look just like green arrow on arrow. I was just saying parts of arrow's suit along with how well cap/bucky/skull have turned out for example there is plently of good ways marvel could pull off a more comics look for goblin then the reject from power rangers raimi suit, or that hapharp suit/mutation thing webb was going for.

Of course you'd call the Raimi GG a Power Ranger suit. :whatever:

And no, tv and movies still are different as can be, even from the same production company.

Can we just all agree to this? I don't see who would have a problem with this:
GG2a.jpg

I have to say I don't like the glider. And it's a bit drained of color. But I'd love to have that live action.

seesh i am not the only one who calls the raimi goblin suit a power rangers reject. It was a common talk from the fandom for yrs. And i have no gripes with tv suits vs film suits. There is plently of decent tv suits out there along side movie suits. All i was saying with what marvel has done with certain guys so far and made them look real good i am sure they can pull off a more comics looking goblin let alone any spidey foe.

Oh no the glider should be grey, I mean the GREEN is a bit drained of color. It looks grey. Even the purple looks a little grey.

It look dark and shadowy maybe because it's night. I like it. I would prefer darker green like that to make him look more evil.

The problem with the glider is the part that shoots out the jet looks like a weird vase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"