Groundhog Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans sounds interesting, so that's at least a positive step. I still want more details about this DC streaming service. I think one of the rumours about it early on was that it would include a comic element. If you give me a comics subscription service along with the streaming service for one (reasonable) fee, you have my money. My stupid, plastic money.
Titans feels like it comes from the same ugh place to me.

Just give him a new suit. I hate the one they gave him. He looks like a blue and a red Fruit-Roll-Up stuck together.

If Games of Thrones was poorly acted, worse written, and crapped all over already established ideas. Yes, its just like Game of Thrones.

Pretty much got that nailed down from what I hear. Gotham is the best Burton/Schumacher throwback if there ever was one. But no seriously the character arcs and just how much the status quo changes is a treat for any comic lover.

Speaking of DC. If you could have David Lynch direct a DC movie or tv series, what would it be?
The-Lady-in-the-Radiator.jpg

Speaking of DC. If you could have David Lynch direct a DC movie or tv series, what would it be?
The-Lady-in-the-Radiator.jpg

I'd get him to adapt Batman R.I.P.

He'd likely stray from the story, but the styles up his alley.

Pretty much got that nailed down from what I hear. Gotham is the best Burton/Schumacher throwback if there ever was one. But no seriously the character arcs and just how much the status quo changes is a treat for any comic lover.
The set design and the tone is the best thing about the show. It has the anachronistic design similar to the Burton movies and a campiness similar to the Adam West series.

Yeah, some Grant Morrison stuff. Throw Final Crisis in there.

Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

"CW shows are terrible!"

Let's make some prequels.

All 5 shows suck lol.

I watched the first 2 seasons of Gotham. And they were garbage. If one were to tell me that it gets better, my response would be that any show that takes more than 2 seasons to find its footing is not worth watching.

See also: SHIELD, Agents of.

"CW shows are terrible!"

Let's make some prequels.

All 5 shows suck lol.

There are 6 now, if you're including Gotham, fyi. Obviously not CW, but was the topic.

Oh ****, there's that Krypton show too. They're like rabbits.

See also: SHIELD, Agents of.
Soon as I understood its shtick I just could not force myself to keep going.
Should and could have been an anthology with a rotating cast of agents.

Is the Hype running slow for anyone else? It's taking a while for me to load pages, and doing quick replies takes a good couple of seconds before it even responds. Every other site seems fine.

DC has twelve shows if you count the Vertigo ones as well.
Arrow
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham
Supergirl
Lucifer
iZombie
Titans
Krypton
Metropolis
Black Lightning
Preacher

DC has twelve shows if you count the Vertigo ones as well.
Arrow
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham
Supergirl
Lucifer
iZombie
Titans
Krypton
Metropolis
Black Lightning
Preacher
iZombie had a weak overall arc in season 3, but I still love the show. I am enjoying Black Lightning so far. Preacher is my biggest disappointment, but it's still pretty good.

Me bringing up Lynch reminded me that the Frenchman hasn't posted on this site in awhile.

He will come when when Roose or I ring the dinner bell, believe me.

Yeah he's had some stuff going on his life recently, it's kept him busy. Mostly school children to eat. I'd expect him back for the next Deathmatch.

I guess he will rise from the shadows the next time a mod goes a little crazy.

He might be back sooner than later to destroy the weinstein thread and cleanse the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"