Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 19

You do realise they're gonna cross-over at some point right? Thanos and the Infinity stones are a huge link between those two franchises and since they're building up to the Infinity Gauntlet, the GOTG and the Avengers will have to meet. I guess you'd be skipping that film assuming that happens, right?:oldrazz:

thats what i feel i mean there is a HUGE blow out at the end you just see crazy destruction or thanos going in on these characters. i don't see everyone maybe 2 guardians show up or something i dunno.

Why is TV not a better format? It's 13 hours, which is basically 6 movies. It's better than two hours, because there's no guarantee that a two hour Iron Fist movie gets a sequel.

Logic says 13 > 2

What happened to you avatar?

I'll be watching Iron Fist and maybe Daredevil. Iron Fist is my third favourite solo character.

I'm not convicted TV is a better format but I'm hoping it'll give them more time to spend on K'un Lun

How so?

Depends on how I feel at the time, I'd prefer them to remain separate but I can't say I'll definitely be skipping it.

:up:

I guess it's because a TV show has a smaller budget, not a huge issue with Iron Fist really, hey have to have a plan for the season otherwise it can get messy whereas a movie just has to handle 2 hours. Superheroes on the big screen have always looked better and less cosplay than TV imo

Why are we talking about TV again? :huh:

Last edited:
Just saw a commercial where they made it seem like Pratt says "Take that Ninja Turtles!"

That was a good laugh.

Quite ironic that he mentioned them in the same year his movie was going up against a Turtles movies :funny:

Quite ironic that he mentioned them in the same year his movie was going up against a Turtles movies :funny:

Yeah haha. I just loved how they turned that line into almost a diss in this commercial I saw. (Tmnt wasn't too bad though, made me feel 10 again haha.)

People were claiming it was a diss over at IMDB, but I don't think it was. I think TMNT moved around a lot. I don't think they would known early enough that TMNT was debuting the week after. pretty sure its just one of many 80s references.

People were claiming it was a diss over at IMDB, but I don't think it was. I think TMNT moved around a lot. I don't think they would known early enough that TMNT was debuting the week after. pretty sure its just one of many 80s references.

In the film it wasnt a diss, just a pop culture 80s kid line. But in this commercial they changed the line to where it seemed like a possible diss.

I got it from here courtesy of Kane (Thanks Kane) as I didn't see anyone else using it

wish mine was a little bigger...but what I may have to do is take out one or the other gif... *sighs*

ZZ3ACAC76A1.jpg

;nd :hehe:

Why is TV not a better format? It's 13 hours, which is basically 6 movies. It's better than two hours, because there's no guarantee that a two hour Iron Fist movie gets a sequel.

Logic says 13 > 2

Quality, not quantity.

Good to see that Nebula will likely be back for the sequel.

Such a waste of Djimon Hounsou though.

Does anyone else wonder why there weren't droids in GOTG? There were cyborgs but not full-on droids. There was one I saw in the concept art, left corner.

Marveltw4_zpsa31d0f0a.jpg

I'm thinking it was because they want to save the robots for Age of Ultron. Maybe we'll get droids in GOTG 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"