Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse you Thread manager!!!

ELZ7fxv.png

tumblr_lt1a476ufi1qht847.gif

I love all the excitement everyone else on here is feeling for Thanos. It's an event all to itself.

Btw, I can't get enough of watching the extended clips and trailer that have "Cherry Bomb" as the song. It's such an utterly perfect song to use in it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the stinger of Avengers 2 is Thanos arriving on Asgard for Loki and the Tesseract? Thanos has been in a few Thor stories. I think it'd be cool and would make sense if he has a larger role in Thor 3. And the Thor films need to go full cosmic anyway.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the stinger of Avengers 2 is Thanos arriving on Asgard for Loki and the Tesseract? Thanos has been in a few Thor stories. I think it'd be cool and would make sense if he has a larger role in Thor 3. And the Thor films need to go full cosmic anyway.

I'm not sure how they would end up working it in, but it needs to be at some point in the MCU. That's a major plot point that should not be forgotten.

I love all the excitement everyone else on here is feeling for Thanos. It's an event all to itself.

Btw, I can't get enough of watching the extended clips and trailer that have "Cherry Bomb" as the song. It's such an utterly perfect song to use in it.

I've had "Cherry Bomb" on repeat, and my son's absolutely digging it! Also, and I'm supremely shocked by this, he is in total love with Groot. I think it's part of the name (he's saying "GROOT! GROOT!" all the time now) and the fact that Groot's face looks so friendly.

We have the sticker book, though mostly it's me showing him where the stickers go. So now I have to teach him that Groot is a tree, but not all trees are Groot, and that "Rocket" is both the raccoon's name, but also something we shoot into space.

I think I'm just going to get him the stuffed Rocket toy from Toys R' Us. Because WANT!!

A lot to catch up on. So happy people are digging it. Next week can't get here fast enough!

I posted my review in the user review thread now.

And you're right about Thanos, Rock Sexton ;)

Just got back from the showing, no after credits stuff for me. We were told it will only be available upon release.

It was a fantastic film, I loved it. The one thing that surprised me the most was that at teh end it said "The Guardians of the Galaxy will return". AWESOME!

Just got back from the showing, no after credits stuff for me. We were told it will only be available upon release.

It was a fantastic film, I loved it. The one thing that surprised me the most was that at teh end it said "The Guardians of the Galaxy will return". AWESOME!
DANGIT!!! lol

I've had "Cherry Bomb" on repeat, and my son's absolutely digging it! Also, and I'm supremely shocked by this, he is in total love with Groot. I think it's part of the name (he's saying "GROOT! GROOT!" all the time now) and the fact that Groot's face looks so friendly.

We have the sticker book, though mostly it's me showing him where the stickers go. So now I have to teach him that Groot is a tree, but not all trees are Groot, and that "Rocket" is both the raccoon's name, but also something we shoot into space.

I think I'm just going to get him the stuffed Rocket toy from Toys R' Us. Because WANT!!

BtVMWfhCQAA2tiY.png

My bad on coming down harsh on yeah earlier dude. I've had a stomach bug all day and have been rather grouchy.

To be flat out honest, 70% of my excitement for this movie is to see Thanos haha

Sounds like they want to keep the After Credits scene a Secret and don't want it to leak anywhere.

So what are the main theories about the post-credits scene? I'm guessing it's an actual scene and not an Avengers trailer, otherwise there wouldn't be so much secrecy.

Yeah, I'll be honest, I really wanted an Avengers trailer, dammit. The scenes are fun and all, but nothing got me hyped like that teaser at the end of CA:TFA.

That said, I think you're right and it's probably an actual scene this time.

I think it'll probably be another sizzle reel. But more than just Avengers standing around posing like the last one. It'll be a bit juicier :)

Agreed, I think it'll be the avengers teaser/sizzle trailer

I think we'll get a scene and the teaser. Just imagine the word of mouth this movie will get when people hear its good, AND there's an avengers 2 trailer at the end.

Its gotta be that. That's what I'm hoping for at least! lol

Where's that Stephen Colbert gif.

Give this movie to me, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"