Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make those GIFs?

Do you have drives plugged into your PVR, then transfer that to your PC?

Im a noob lol

Guys, we need to fill up 4 more pages with random crap so we can have a nice clean thread to discuss the trailer in 30 minutes! Everyone babble incoherently, QUICK!

tumblr_lxrc5zVELy1qml74ao1_500.gif

I'm nowhere near a tv. I really hope they post it online right away.

Guys, we need to fill up 4 more pages with random crap so we can have a nice clean thread to discuss the trailer in 30 minutes! Everyone babble incoherently, QUICK!

Somebody find echostation and pump him full of Mountain Dew and PCP!

The trailer will debut on Jimmy Kimmel at 11:35pm EASTERN TIME.

It hits in a little less than 38 minutes.

Weird. Dunno why they advertise his show as "Live" on my Cox Cable at 10:30pm.

Found a streaming east coast feed so I'm good.

Get TRM in here then.

That's impressive. I mean he wasn't exactly a lardass or anything but that's still quite a lot of hard work.

It's kinda funny .... how else can something like that be recorded?

Hell I don't know. I just figured it meant "in front of a studio audience without multiple takes" or something. They can't air in real time everywhere at the same time. It's not Late Nite with Jimmy Kimmel if the Aussies are watching it during breakfast the next day.

Ooga ooga chaka. Ooga ooga chaka

ALEXEI AND ECHOSTATION WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT! SHOW YOURSELVES

COWARDSSSSSSS! :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"