• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Guy Gardner's "Take My Figs....please" thread

OK. Just asking since SHT wants a Ross Justice Joker.

If so let him know. He wants one pretty badly. I'm sure he'd pay the cost and throw in finder's fee, he's good at that.

updated to remove MOC Bret series 1 and ADD Wal-Mart exclusive Hogan

updated to remove WM Hogan....ADD ProFigures.com Exclusive Hogan to wants

see first post for updates (pic takes a bit to load...patience)

no...every one of my classics is still in the box, I like the way they look in there

so I didn't really see the point to it

You can still have them wrestle a match in the boxes...

I only keep my nWo Hogan in the box, but I may open him. I also have a Best of WCW Eddie Guerrero still in the box that I got right around the time he died.

Yes, I suppose a box match is possible...and intriguing.

And that Eddie of yours may be worth a little something on the secondary market. I know the Blue Blazer figure of Owen's is selling for a premium to this day.

Didn't they make a WWE Classics Eddie? I think I got one for FTB. They're the same figure, just black vs. white tights. I think the classics will go for more. I got the one in white because those are the tights I saw him wear when I first saw him wrestle when WCW was broadcasting from MGM studios outdoors during the summer.

Yeah, the CS figure is the same thing in black, with that same wonky expression on his face; and it probably would go for more because it's from a more successful line.

I don't doubt it. I didn't get mine for the monetary value. I got it because I have a loose figure of Eddie at the end of his career and an MOC one of him from the beginning (at least when I first saw him).

Hogan I may open and have him take over the ML shelf.

Uh...it has NWO in caps written across it. He's got the black and white feather boa. The balt is a bit small though, the Deluxe Classic Ric Flair has a much better WCW belt. Which is my favorite belt of all time, except for the whole thing with David Arquette and Russo.

ok, the belt size is the variation I was wondering about; it seems the larger belt is the rarer fig, and I wouldn't have recommended opening that one up

It seems a bit small. Still the WCW belt, but it's maybe like the size of a quarter, maybe. Ya know, I'd buy a lot more wrestling figures if they only used ball jointed hips. Like, with the 50 other wrestling lines are out there like Ruthless Aggression and all, I'd buy sooo many more for ball jointed hips.

once they expand the Deluxe classic line that may very well happen

That's what they should just do from now on. I hope they make a DC Eddie since I think they cancelled the DA one. Though DA figures still have a lot of issues with their articulation.

that's what I hear....I dont' have any DA's myself, but once Hart comes out I'm buying him and probably a Cena to put a sharpshooter on

Cena is a god after FUing Kevin Federline. I'm a cena fan for life.

that was entertaining, and I have to admit, Cena has grown on me since he toned down his rapper schtik, as a heel on SmackDown he was the worst, now he's tolerable.

*Updated to add images*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"