Halo 3

I've been waiting to buy a 360 until this came out.

If you own a 360 and you do not get Halo 3....Master Chief will show up at your house and take your virginity.....the hard way....

MIDNIGHT LAUNCH MODDAF**KA!!

SKIPPING SCHOOL FOR 24 HOURS OF HALO 3MODDAF**KA!!!

At least that's what I hoped, dunno if that's how it's going to work out.

..or the plasma sword...

....or the Brute Hammer...

halo3_brute-766362.jpg

BTW, I am definitely buying it.

I'm lining up at midnight to get the Legendary Edition at my local GameStop.

But if I show up there at 9PM, there'll be a chef cooking food, and laser tag! :up:

I'm lining up at midnight to get the Legendary Edition at my local GameStop.

But if I show up there at 9PM, there'll be a chef cooking food, and laser tag! :up:

FF....what is it with you and laser tag??? this isnt 1995.....who play laser tag anymore???

It's not me. I didn't request laser tag. Read the post entirely :down

Ugh. Paintball should have been the game, and everyone should have been given MJOLNIR armor replicas as... armor.

Now that is how to f**king celebrate the end of an awesome gaming trilogy.

Ugh. Paintball should have been the game, and everyone should have been given MJOLNIR armor replicas as protection.

Now that is how to f**king celebrate the end of an awesome gaming trilogy.

no you get in line, hope the ****** at the register knows how to do his job quickly and efficiently with as little chatter as possible so he can ring everyone out in a timely manner so we can all go home and shoot things in the face....except for the flood....they dont have faces.....

no you get in line, hope the ****** at the register knows how to do his job quickly and efficiently with as little chatter as possible so he can ring everyone out in a timely manner so we can all go home and shoot things in the face....except for the flood....they dont have faces.....

That's not a celebration, that's experiencing it SUMOAMFB@@##@$$%!~~!&*!!

Who says its supposed to be a celebration?.....I could care less that you spent 30 hrs constructing a Master Chief out of crackers, or that you named your dog Cortana.....I want my game so I can go home and shoot things.....in the face....

I just realized you told me how you wanted to purchase the game when I chimed in with how I think the 9PM festivities for Halo 3 going on at a gaming store should have been. :huh:

I just realized you told me how you wanted to purchase the game when I chimed in with how I think the 9PM festivities for Halo 3 going on at a gaming store should have been. :huh:

Festivities pah.....the only thing I want to see is this....Halo 3 goes in bag, I give person money, he hands me bag with Halo 3 and change...I go home...shoot things in face....

Who says its supposed to be a celebration?.....I could care less that you spent 30 hrs constructing a Master Chief out of crackers, or that you named your dog Cortana.....I want my game so I can go home and shoot things.....in the face....
I :heart: you

that's where the shotgun comes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"