Deadpool HARD as STEEL - The COLOSSUS Thread

Reaction score
I can't wait to see him again! :ilv:

Judging from the leaked footage, he resembles Daniel Cudmore and the black leather costume is back!

from leaked trailer Colussus seems to be very much Inline with DOFP version.

Looks wise, yeh.

And its weird that they didn't invite the actor that is currently playing Colossus for Comic-Con. And I don't know if Brianna slipped, telling us that she's a student of Colossus because thats quite a revelation.

It may be colossus is only seen in armored form so they decered to get mo-cap expert to do it.

Yep Colossus as teacher is major relveation.while unknown when origin of deadpool takes place it's pretty safe to say main part of film is present day/near future.

Shame Daniel Cudmore didn't come back, but it makes sense since the character is younger.

The footage I saw wasn't the best quality but he did look awesome

I noticed that he didn't speak in the trailer. That makes me wonder if they're still looking for a voice actor for post-production (or if the standon is the actor).

Yep Colossus as teacher is major relveation..

No... Warhead as Colossus' student is the major revelation Which is a big sign that they are watching out for Deadpool.... Colossus as a teacher? thats not a revelation.

We already saw Colossus teaching at the end of DOFP with his co-teacher Kitty Pryde.

Last edited:
I noticed that he didn't speak in the trailer. That makes me wonder if they're still looking for a voice actor for post-production (or if the standon is the actor).
I'm pretty sure. From the set videos we saw, the stunt guy was motioning but never opened his mouth.

We witnessed Colossus! He must be from Valhalla because he is so chrome and shiny!

It's funny how this is one of the cheaper comic book movies, yet Colossus already looks better than he did in the Movie that cost 200 Mil to make.

That's the costume. Perfect

It's funny how this is one of the cheaper comic book movies, yet Colossus already looks better than he did in the Movie that cost 200 Mil to make.

Well, that's probably thanks to Tim Miller being a huge comic book fan.

Last edited:

I think the fact that they haven't officially announced one yet other than the CGI stuntman points to the voice not being cast. I have a feeling they'll try to go for a "name" actor to voice him.

No... Warhead as Colossus' student is the major revelation Which is a big sign that they are watching out for Deadpool.... Colossus as a teacher? thats not a revelation.

We already saw Colossus teaching at the end of DOFP with his co-teacher Kitty Pryde.
but wasn't that set in 2020 something?

Colossus looked awesome in the footage

had a look similar to that from X2 which has been his best look/design to date

It actually looked nothing like X2 Colossus at all. Minus the costume, they are going full on comic faithful.

He pretty much looks like this.

Y6tIgS9.jpg

"Deadpool" is set in present day.

This will be against popular opinion, but Colossus is the primary reason I'll go see this movie. He's one of my favorites. I like Deadpool but I'm not like a huge fan/cult follower like so many people are. Really curious to see how they use Colossus in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"