The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

Looks like DC already has a post-S3 comic ready to go by October.

Gonna have to avoid that synopsis, though.

Pity that they changed the artist. Not super thrilled by the author returning. Eat Bang Kill Tour started out good, but the writing kind of nose dived at the mid point.

My biggest disappointment was the title change tease at the end of episode 1 not sticking. It's just right damnit! But other then that, the show is better then ever. There is so many things to love, and adding Dick to this perfect cast of characters somehow has made it all better. It's never afraid to make fun of anyone, while still having a tenderness for them.

How they handle Kite Man is a great example of a show that loves and cares about it's characters. It's a maturity you wouldn't expect from a surface level take on the show. This one is special and long may it reign.

I think my favorite bit of episode 1 was the Mouse Waynes.

God, episode 2 was amazing. "**** the Macaroni". Really glad they kept him. Poor Bane.

Really enjoyed episode 3 as well. Billy Bob Thornton as Thomas Wayne. Hell, the general bit about the Thomas Wayne movie being a stand in for Batman movies is just great.

Last edited:
Man have I really missed this show and the first 3 episodes of season 3 didn't disappoint at all. The stuff with Nightwing is great so far and honestly, I wouldn't mind it if that whole Bat Family aspect was an entire show on its own because there's definitely enough material there IMO.

Clock King and The Riddler are the MVPs of the first three episodes for me though and I hope we get more scenes of them together as a couple throughout this season because their bits in episode 3 had me dying lol.

SO they keep showing Nora Freeze hanging with the villians...is she gunna break bad this season?

Also can we all get a 'Hell Yeah" for our Boi Kite Man?

ezgif-3-5875c1943a.gif

SO they keep showing Nora Freeze hanging with the villians...is she gunna break bad this season?

Also can we all get a 'Hell Yeah" for our Boi Kite Man?

I mean, the trailer does show she moves on from Maxie Zeus to Swamp Thing. Besides, she's part of the Cobb Squad.

I've just watched the first three episodes released. And damn, this is still tons of fun. How can you not love all these DC characters portrayed like this; Bane (of course with his Hardy voice lol), Clayface (love that he wants to be a man of culture), King Shark and all the others are so God damn entertaining (and actually likable). Nightwing was hilarious, hopefully he'll come back. Batgirl as well.

James Gunn obviously have some self distance. I laughed my ass off at the classic comic book event with Joker about to crowbaring Robin, which instead turned into a rap/singing/dancing number, and Joker went on as the presenter at the villian awards. Of course, who frakking else? And above stuff mentioned are just a few nuggets here.

So much comedy gold with various DC characters here, I sincerely hope they keep it up for the whole season.

So not sure who Jordan Maison is but I see him getting retweeted sometimes. Seems he posted this in relation to the HBO Max news, and I’m very concerned.

Yeah go ahead and cancel one of the few DC projects that's actually getting good reviews. I'm sure fans will love Zaslav for it. :cmad:

This show probably isn't even expensive, so the only reason I can think of why they would cancel it, is if DC now has to be all "family friendly" like Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"