The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

At first I thought they were joking with that unfinished early season 3 footage, but unfortunately that was really it... I'm excited, but it's probably going to be mid 2022 at least when it gets released :csad: Oh well, I'm still glad we're getting a new season

We will see how the IATSE strike plays out.

After Kite-Man made the right move walking away from marrying Ivy, I like the idea of a series following him and seeing where life takes him next.

zcRGL4x.png

And of course, just as it was with Peacemaker, the inevitable “WB is really giving this D-lister a show before [insert A/B-list character here]?” responses on Twitter.

I mean, I get it, I’m waiting for WW to get her own animated series and the GL series to get off the ground too, but I also feel like those take a bit more time to get right (aka keep the pissy little ingrate brigade from throwing online tantrums) than characters that are almost blank slates, like Peacemaker and Kite Man, that the creatives can do as they please with.

Huh. Interesting (but not bad) choice for Nightwing.

What are the odds on them making a joke on the whole Marvel firing situation? :funny:

New trailer is out. Dick's Nightwing voice is hilarious. Especially when he is talking to Batman. Looks to be plenty of Joker this season, which will be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"