The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Threads Merged

blind_fury said:
What's up with the obsession over Liev Schreiber? He would make an ok Harvey but nothing spectacular.

I'm with you. Schreiber's a pretty good actor, but he's getting so much love because he looks similar to Sale's drawings of Dent. To me, that's a very superficial reason to cast someone.

Joaquin has proven himself to be an excellent actor, whereas Schreiber has never shown an exceptional amount of range. He'd be ok, but there are better actors for the role, to be sure.

Keifer Sutherland should've been the scarecrow

chosen1 said:
Keifer Sutherland should've been the scarecrow

The guy is good actor but Scarecrow? no way. Cillian Murphy was best.

I think Ralph Fiennes looks like perfect actor for this role.

I would like him to become Harvey Dent.

Majik1387 said:
I voted other. Christopher Meloni.

ChristopherMeloni.jpg

freakshow6ws.jpg

Two Face said:
The guy is good actor but Scarecrow? no way. Cillian Murphy was best.
EXACTLY!
Damn, he's a beautiful man. See - that's what beauty is. Orlando Bloom, say what you want about him, dude's a chick. On "Elizabethtown", he made Dunst look like a man. Cillian Murphy is gorgeous, played a completely compelling female figure in "Breakfast on Pluto", but still serves up the manly charm on "28 Days Later" and "Red Eye".

Back on topic - Clive Owen as Dent - fabulous idea. I love Clive Owen. He's got the looks, and the charm, and the capacity to play evil.

Also good - Keifer Sutherland. Guy's got shark written all over him.

Not good - John Cusack. He's a little too sad-sack look-at-my-puppy-eyes to play a shark like Harvey Dent.

wasn't Bruce and Dent friends before Dent became Two-Face?

I voted for Joaquin Phoenix. I'm tired of the Schreiber craze, though he would do just fine in the role I think. Phoenix has the duality in the bag, and somewhat of the look even. Clive Owen was a good choice too.

My top 5:
1. Leiv Schreiber
2. Guy Pearce
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Rufus Sewell
5. Josh Lucas

Cinemaman said:
Hugh Jackman would be good actor for this role.

I'm warming up to the Jackman idea, but I still don't think it'll happen. After Wolverine, it's impossible to see him as anything else.

Hello!!! Is anyone going to answer my question!! Was Bruce and Harvey friends or was that just in BTAS

COMPO said:
Hello!!! Is anyone going to answer my question!! Was Bruce and Harvey friends or was that just in BTAS

They were...aquainted with one another.

I don't like Liev. I don't think he has the chops to play Dent. I'm not saying he's a good actor, but I haven't seen him in anything that would make me think he could pull off playing Dent and Two-Face.

Now Guy Pearce on the other hand, is a great actor, who I have seen play evil, though not the kind of evil Two-Face is, but I'm confident he could pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"