The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Threads Merged

shaggyaggie457 said:
I don't like Liev. I don't think he has the chops to play Dent. I'm not saying he's a good actor, but I haven't seen him in anything that would make me think he could pull off playing Dent and Two-Face.
shaggyaggie457 said:

Now Guy Pearce on the other hand, is a great actor, who I have seen play evil, though not the kind of evil Two-Face is, but I'm confident he could pull it off.
I'd recommend watching the remake of "The Manchurian Candidate", in which he stars with Denzel Washington. He pulls off a very good borderline-insane in that one.

And as for BDS - Gyllenhaal? THIS Gyllenhaal??
santa4ey.gif
Whoo! Shake it, baby! SHAKE IT!

Yeah, I've seen the Manchurian Candidate. Nothing special stuck out to me. Liev just didn't impress me.

I like Eric Close (Without A Trace) and could be great as Harvey Dent.

eric-close.jpg

Eddie Dean said:
I could see Bana as Black Mask.

Bana would indeed be a better for Black Mask rather then Dent, good choice. Although he could easily do justice to either character.

Two Face said:
I like Eric Close (Without A Trace) and could be great as Harvey Dent.

eric-close.jpg
Not for me - that guy in action is a dead-ringer for Michael Keaton.

-->Norman - I do like Paul Bettany, I do. But Jake Gyllenhaal dancing in a christmas-themed g-string wearing a Paul Bettany mask would be a tad creepy, if you ask me.

It's not mine, but here's a manip of Rufus Sewell.
art187520nf.jpg

Eddie Dean said:
art187520nf.jpg
Niiiiice.
Would Two Face still have to wear the halved-missmatched clothes thing in the Nolan film? It was a cute contrast to his face in the comics, but would it be necessary? Y'know - the whole one-half-black-one-half-white-suit? Do we need it?

AnimeJune said:
Would Two Face still have to wear the halved-missmatched clothes thing in the Nolan film? It was a cute contrast to his face in the comics, but would it be necessary? Y'know - the whole one-half-black-one-half-white-suit? Do we need it?
No, I don't think Nolan would have him wear that suit.

Batman said:
Bana would indeed be a better for Black Mask rather then Dent, good choice. Although he could easily do justice to either character.
I could go either way. :up:

blind_fury said:
Vince Vaughn. He can play evil (Psycho, Domestic Disturbance) and mr. nice guy (Old School).

lol..Vince Vaughn would be great...in any role...

but as Dent...they can do better....even though Vaughn is god...

Guy Pearce is a great choice here....he did very well in Memento...

Eddie Dean said:
art187520nf.jpg

Take away the suit (and the fact that the scaring goes all the way down his chest (?) and that is perfect. Thats the scarring I want more or less :up:. Now if it just came in Liev's size.

Avernus said:
lol..Vince Vaughn would be great...in any role...

but as Dent...they can do better....even though Vaughn is god...
His voice is too high-pitched, he speaks too quickly - he gives off sleaze. It works for Wedding Crashers and Old School, but Harvey Dent is supposed to be a man's man.

Yes, he's a shark - but a shark on the side of good(at least, before he gets acid thrown in his face). He has class.

COMPO said:
Hello!!! Is anyone going to answer my question!! Was Bruce and Harvey friends or was that just in BTAS

Just BTAS.

In the comics, it was the Batman persona that Harvey was friends with. He didn't seem to care for Bruce too much.

AnimeJune said:
His voice is too high-pitched, he speaks too quickly - he gives off sleaze. It works for Wedding Crashers and Old School, but Harvey Dent is supposed to be a man's man.

Yes, he's a shark - but a shark on the side of good(at least, before he gets acid thrown in his face). He has class.

agreed....I just like Vince Vaughn as pretty much anything...

Vaughn for Clayface - not that I ever want to see him in this franchise.

StorminNorman said:

I think he could ...maybe...play riddler...

StorminNorman said:
Ron Perlman for Clayface, a-thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"