The Dark Knight Harvey Dent/Two Face Thread

i think im probably the only one who like him as twoface lol

I tried to do Tommy Lee Jones in the style of Aaron Eckharts Two-Face.

Two_Face__Tommy_Lee_Jones_by_OlDirrtyDoogz.jpg

Ew the right side is shoggy, and deformed, while the left side is just purple.

Tommy Lee could of been a great Two-Face, it wasn't his fault that they wrote him as a Joker rip-off.

Tommy Lee could of been a great Two-Face, it wasn't his fault that they wrote him as a Joker rip-off.

I feel the same way. I also believe that they could have left nearly all of his dialogue and just have Jones say it all straight-laced and serious. And the coin flipping scene at Wayne Manor, all he had to do was keep flipping it and not look at the result until finally, one lil' peek- BAD HEADS!

I feel the same way. I also believe that they could have left nearly all of his dialect and just have Jones say it all straight-laced and serious. And the coin flipping scene at Wayne Manor, all he had to do was keep flipping it and not look at the result until finally, one lil' peek- BAD HEADS!

Fixed and yes.

yup, and since you never have seen it before they copied Eckharts eye on the right side and imposed it on the left.

the second action figure looks awesome......and the Joker one with it is particularly accurate, is this a new one ?

Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face action figure
2930012098_00337e07cc_o.jpg

DENT.jpg

2935001356_dfb198ee6a_o.jpg

2930012096_1b10100c25_o.jpg

20081013084713784.jpg.jpg

The first picture is the Medicom Two Face, not the Hot Toys.
The Joker is the head of the Bank Robber Joker, which is out in December, on the body of the original Hot Toys Joker, which is out now.

The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale
TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent collectible figure

~ Movie Masterpiece Series~
Hot Toys is proud to announce the seventh collectibles from the Dark Knight movie the 1/6th scale TWO-FACE/ Harvey Dent collectible figure
The figure stands approximately 12 inches tall and features more than 32 points of articulation, it also features:

* Dressed in Two-Face accurate costume of destroyed suit, shirt, tie, pants and shoes, the character wear in the Dark Knight movie
* Alternate head with authentic likeness of Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent
* Interchangeable Harvey Dent’s suit jacket
* One set of interchangeable hands
* Pistol
* A signature coin
* 12 inches figure stand with Harvey Dent/ Two-Face nameplate

## Artist ##
**Two-Face head – damaged part by an artist from the US & Harvey Dent part by Yulli
**Harvey Dent Head Sculpt by Yulli
**Head Art Directed and Paint by JC.Hong

{Release date: end Q4, 2008- Q1 2009}

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=66&pid=394

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back