Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

Yup, he is playing Captain Pike. It seems that he will also get his own show now too.

I'm fully on the Lee Pace train, I remember someone saying they doubt he could do anger well but I definitely disagree

I was just about to say pace is still one of my favorite picks too

I love Pace and I can see him as a ton of different roles in the Batman universe, including Bruce Wayne or the Joker himself, but for some reason, Harvey is just not one that clicks for me.

Jack Huston and Aidan Turner are my two preferred choices.

Has Jamie Dornan been suggested? I've never seen him act but he certainly looks the part.

How would you guys feel about Jason Bateman?
I never would've thought of that but I'm super into it. Due to his age I think he would be more effective for a version of Harvey we meet as Two-Face already.

There are a handful of supervillain roles Bateman would rock. He's on my Norman Osborne and Lex Luthor shortlists as well.

I never would've thought of that but I'm super into it. Due to his age I think he would be more effective for a version of Harvey we meet as Two-Face already.

There are a handful of supervillain roles Bateman would rock. He's on my Norman Osborne and Lex Luthor shortlists as well.

I’m honestly surprised I haven’t seen more of his name here. I’d really like it.

...just adding in my bi-weekly comment of "Pace or bust".

I ilkle him for Norman.

I would like Dent to be more menacing than Jason Bateman. Bateman is also better at playing comedic characters. He's a little bit dull as his oh so serious character in Ozark.

Bull****. He's great in Ozark. Particularly season 3. Everyone is on top of their game that season

He's also great in The Gift .

I'm mostly thinking of The Gift. He captures barely concealed, narcissistic cruelty in a way that's genuinely upsetting to watch.

I'm still on season 2 of Ozark, but I've heard great things about season 3. My problem with Bateman's performance so far is also deeply connected to the writing. Marty is supposed to be a stoic character that barely shows emotions, but that also makes it so Bateman pretty much has the same facial expression and the same monotone delivery scene after scene, episode after episode. When it comes to Dent, I want him to have more of a menacing and intimidating aura about him, kind of like Aaron Eckhart had at his most intense. Bateman just looks like a pushover. Funnily enough, my choice for Dent is also from Ozark. I think Tom Pelphrey would be a fantastic Dent. He's a great actor and can be much more intense and menacing than Bateman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"