Comics Has anybody changed their mind about the "Iron Spidey" suit?

That's What You Find Most Unsightly?
Granted, Wonder Woman Called & Asked For Them Back, But Still...

I do think it'd help a little if he didn't have the bracelets and the anklets.

What I find most unsightly are the ridiculous gold eyes. What I find most fashion-queenish are his little gold accessories.

Okay; white Eyes + No Gold Bracelets Or Anklets = Almost Tolerable.

reworked.jpg
reworked2.jpg

here's one for the ben-heads, then i'm done :-)

benny.jpg

I Didn't See The Red & Silver At First; I Kinda Like That One.

ragdus any chance you could do Red main suit, silver eyes Black Spider chest and silver gauntlets and anklets now that would be awesome if you could do that

I Like Everything You Said Except The Gauntlets & Anklets; Maybe They Should Be Blue.

i like the suit and the new features he has, also i reckon if pete has the money like stark has and the IQ this is what would of been made,
i like the suits features that allow him to have new limbs as the new limbs can help from time to time they dont have to be used all the time for survailance they have an added combat feature to them which is good, all in all i like spidermans new suit, its like the what if suit if pete had been rich :)

also one thing ive seen most comic fans dont like change heck take the superman costume change no one liked that much yet again it happens this time with spiderman, people simply dont like change either in the character and the suit, even if the character has started to be come stale due to either his story and his powers. either way if the suit stays ill read if it doesnt ill probably read a few from time to time

Chris Wallace said:
I Like Everything You Said Except The Gauntlets & Anklets; Maybe They Should Be Blue.
reason i picked silver lol is because it would give it a scarlet spider look

1-if Peter were rich, he'd ever have become a superhero in the first place. Statements like that go against the whole point of what Spider-Man is about.
2-Yes, a lot of comic fans hate change. And superman's a bad example b/c virtually every revamp in the 90's has since been undone & the character restored to his/her traditional look. But I digress. I don't hate change. I hate BAD CHANGE. Hell, I even liked the Ben Reilly suit. And the Scarlet Spider. But I prefer the original look.

Bad Change and Good change still most people dont like change even tho it is sometimes nessecary

Like I Said Before, Change That Benefits The Character & The Story Is Cool; Change For The Sake Of Flass & Pizzazz, Just To Shake Things Up, Isn't. Turning The Greatest Comic Book Character Of All Time Into A Goofy Sidekick Can Never Be Justified.

Wow, Ragdus, all your variations are enormous improvements over the suit. Kudos! :up:

Which Means The Biggest Problem Is The Color Scheme.

Yeah, I'd have to say so, yes. I found a manip awhile back that used Spidey's classic colors, the good ol' red and blue, and it actually made the suit very likeable.

colors are wrong for spidey though i was impartial to the whole thing..

the added tentacles and crap are useless.. spidey is still spidey though isntead of finding something to latch his web to or hit the water, he glides ovr it for an instant... bah

old threads with perhaps a slightly differnt feature would be cool.. but comopletely new suit... it just doesnt fit well with how simple spidey likes things

Venom Drool said:
colors are wrong for spidey though i was impartial to the whole thing..

the added tentacles and crap are useless.. spidey is still spidey though isntead of finding something to latch his web to or hit the water, he glides ovr it for an instant... bah

old threads with perhaps a slightly differnt feature would be cool.. but comopletely new suit... it just doesnt fit well with how simple spidey likes things

That's my main problem with the suit. Yea, the colors are ugly. Yea, the style is horrific. But it's those damn tentacles that really bug me. They serve completely no purpose whatsoever. They've already got Spider-man feeling like Wolverine, stingers and all. Now they've fused him with Doc Ock. :(

the new features are useless considering he functioned without them before. the only thing he doesnt have to worry about are bullets.but that was part of the fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"